Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Exactly. Every rare shoe I own has been worn. My first time around collecting I had shoes worth $400 (that was extreme back 7 years ago) become worthless. Everything comes out again, and every fad looses its dominance.

This...

I got more pleasure beating up my Tiffany lows than I would ever had got if I kept them DS just to resell them...

Btw, sold them beat back in 2009 for around $250-300... Lol

I've never done BounceWear, tips anyone?
Legit retailer.

Possible customs/brokerage, but I've never been hit w/ one from them (all my orders have been under $200 USD, which these are).

Will be delivered via USPS.  Took about a week to get here to the MidWest.  

Only issue is they tend to oversell, but will let you know pretty quick if that's the case and refund you.

Ordered from BW multiple times. never once had an issue.

So I took the time to condition these lows yesterday. It made a big difference on how they look. Before, they looked cheap and plasticky. Now, they have a deep, quality leather look to them. Definitely worth the few minutes it took to condition the shoes.

GOOD JOB,FAM. WHAT DID U USE, IF U DON'T MIND ME ASKIN'? HOLLA...

CED B.

i think i am going to pass these white/grey lows..synthetic leather... :S i don't mind but when i pay 120 euros....i do
[table][tr][td]Color:[/td][td]white[/td][/tr][tr][td]Paint manufacturer:[/td][td]White[/td][/tr][tr][td]Style:[/td][td]Low Retro Basketball[/td][/tr][tr][td]Category:[/td][td]Guys[/td][/tr][tr][td]Upper:[/td][td]Synthetic Leather[/td][/tr][tr][td]Lining:[/td][td]Textile[/td][/tr][tr][td]Insole:[/td][td]Textile[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sole:[/td][td]Rubber[/td][/tr][tr][td]Model:[/td][td]Nike Air Jordan[/td][/tr][tr][td]Fit:[/td][td]normal[/td][/tr][/table]

i think i am going to pass these white/grey lows..synthetic leather... :S i don't mind but when i pay 120 euros....i do
[table][tr][td]Color:[/td][td]white[/td][/tr][tr][td]Paint manufacturer:[/td][td]White[/td][/tr][tr][td]Style:[/td][td]Low Retro Basketball[/td][/tr][tr][td]Category:[/td][td]Guys[/td][/tr][tr][td]Upper:[/td][td]Synthetic Leather[/td][/tr][tr][td]Lining:[/td][td]Textile[/td][/tr][tr][td]Insole:[/td][td]Textile[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sole:[/td][td]Rubber[/td][/tr][tr][td]Model:[/td][td]Nike Air Jordan[/td][/tr][tr][td]Fit:[/td][td]normal[/td][/tr][/table]
man what happen to remastered

[TABLE]
[TR]
[td]Color:[/td]

[td]white[/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td]Paint manufacturer:[/td]

[td]White[/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td]Style:[/td]

[td]Low Retro Basketball[/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td]Category:[/td]

[td]Guys[/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td]Upper:[/td]

[td]Synthetic Leather[/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td]Lining:[/td]

[td]Textile[/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td]Insole:[/td]

[td]Textile[/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td]Sole:[/td]

[td]Rubber[/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td]Model:[/td]

[td]Nike Air Jordan[/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td]Fit:[/td]

[td]normal[/td]

[/TR]
[/TABLE]
man what happen to remastered

Arent all jordans synthetic leather? :lol:

Was really close to buying the white/grey joints earlier today... but what's one week lol?!

I'll just wait. They'll sit in the USA in most spots.

Arent all jordans synthetic leather?
laugh.gif
No, as i said few post back, in Europe they must put a sticker to indicate the materials, for example my b/w 1:

Upper part is leather (maybe cheap quality but at least real one)

Back
Top Bottom