Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Headed Back Out To The Mall Yesterday After Realizing The Dumbass Footaction Sales Associate That Helped Me On Sat Grabbed Me One Size 10 Shoe And Another 9.5 :smh: Stopped Over To The Only HOH Here To Get These While I Was There And Sure Enough, They Had My 9.5 After Having Told Me Over The Phone They Didn't :lol:

Was Able To Use The Birthday Coupon On Both, So I'm Content :pimp:
View media item 1468827View media item 1468828

Last edited:
Yeah that's why I always double check the sizes on both of my shoes before anything else.

Got my greys from ataf this weekend and they look nice. Still on the fence about the white red cause I already have the greys

Last edited:
Repped! Bought the 13.. Been waiting for that size to pop up.
Nice... 

They ship out pretty fast too... 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

If I have the OG Highs when should I bust out the Lows? Or should I just keep the Lows on ice? Sometimes I feel like I should just get rid of my OG Highs and then it'll be like I got the Lows for free and then just use them for my beaters... Decisions...

If I have the OG Highs when should I bust out the Lows? Or should I just keep the Lows on ice? Sometimes I feel like I should just get rid of my OG Highs and then it'll be like I got the Lows for free and then just use them for my beaters... Decisions...
I would give your highs a break and start rocking those lows... 

I also wouldn't sell the highs just because you got the lows, its not the same.... 

Just got the bred lows for $99 at a local store. They only had my TTS (12). I rarely ever go down half a size (hell, i mostly go up half) but i wish they would have had an 11.5 but for the price, ill just wear thick socks.

I just used my international card and it let me get through.

So it's an identification code that you have to set up for verification. It's standard on many international sites when you pay by credit card.

If you don't know it at checkout you can either create an identification code or say you forgot and you will be asked some personal information and it will let you create one once you successfully answer them.

Last edited:
u couldn't be further off base lol

Don't lie to me man lie to yourself haha jk man all fun an games. It's all just leather to me.

NOPE

Originally Posted by airedweezy

To be complete honest both greys and red have crap quality pretty much just like any other jordan one after 1985 ( yes this includes your banned and frags) just that the red lows just look idk unappealing for some odd reason.

And yes I own/owned 85s

couldnt be WRONGER! about banneds & im the last to praise frag's but wont acept bs presented as caviar

Back
Top Bottom