Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Good luck G

Done with the lows for good

Just rock my royals once in awhile tho I like em :pimp:

Last edited:
Last edited:
Wearing my Chicago lows rn. Besides navy metallic lows, I don't think any other low compared in quality and softness. Correct me if I am wrong

Oh yea forgot about the CMs.

I held the trinity of lows in my hand and they suck [emoji]128567[/emoji][emoji]128567[/emoji][emoji]128567[/emoji]

I like the leather used on chi, metallic navy, and CM lows

View media item 2180423
Grey ones have been copped. Since NTers have the scoop on everything, let me ask y'all this. Anybody know where I can get both of these in size 12 for under $80? Actually, just the Blue ones. The Red ones are all over eBay. I lost two auctions on the Blue ones for $75 last week SMH.

airforce1king airforce1king Try nike chat. They may be at outlets. Villa had them for the low but could've' sold out and someone was saying some FTL/FA had them for discount in-store.

Honestly I wonder why Jordan Brand has the audacity to charge us 140 for Lows :smh: :smh: :smh:

Or Highs that are sitting in-stores and online

For stores to sit on them for months with no one giving these a passing glance only to discount later.

Regret paying full retail for Bred & Royals :smh:

Grabbed the chi's for 65.00 DS on Ebay :smokin I wanted to half size down, but couldn't pass on the deal

Last edited:
@AirForce1King Try nike chat. They may be at outlets. Villa had them for the low but could've' sold out and someone was saying some FTL/FA had them for discount in-store.
Thank you sir. I ended up chatting with them and they sent me a 10% code
happy.gif
. That reminded me about my 20% code they sent me awhile back because they goofed up on Chicago X release. Ended up getting these for $82 so I'm happy...

Will be posting a low collection shot. I've attained all the 1s I've wanted and deemed essential. The original colorways w/red, w/navy, w/gray and the trinity lows. Shadow, Royals, B/reds happy with em. Im skipping out on Chi's, Cybers, and Swooshless. Maybe one day I'll change my mind.

Will be posting a low collection shot. I've attained all the 1s I've wanted and deemed essential. The original colorways w/red, w/navy, w/gray and the trinity lows. Shadow, Royals, B/reds happy with em. Im skipping out on Chi's, Cybers, and Swooshless. Maybe one day I'll change my mind.

Hmmm you call the trinity shadows, royals and Breds. Thought it was breds, Chicago & royals? Hmm just joking #Og

Hmmm you call the trinity shadows, royals and Breds. Thought it was breds, Chicago & royals? Hmm just joking #Og

Yeah Chi's are so iconic forreal. They never get the credit they really deserve. But if you think about it the true Trinity is B/red, Chis, and Black Toes.

Back
Top Bottom