Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

they are surprisingly, i couldnt find my size in the black toes, had to go half size up and probably just wear elite socks with 'em

Rehabbed these and got them on feet today. 2BF30D55-A6D6-4161-AEEA-4844250BA68A.jpeg

Those actually look really good with the white laces.

what’s dope is they run slightly big, so I threw a zoom air insole (with zoom in the front and heel!), and an additional foam insole on top. It’s almost heavenly soft.

Could you direct me to where you grabbed that insole setup? :nerd:

I tried that 30 off coupon and it didn’t work on NDC.

I was at the mall the other day and saw the royal toe in person. Like most reviews I watched the quality is alright. The toe box leather is stiff and almost felt like the OG royal lows, not sure how it will crease though if anyone has pics yet. The black stitching on white just kills it for me.

I thought of getting it and taking the tongue tag off my (beat) royal lows and putting it on there since I don’t have the colorway yet, but I don’t think it’s worth the trouble.

I have the black toe and although it isn’t superb quality, it at least feels a little better with the slightly tumbled leather and nubuck.

I’m prob gonna pass on the UNC low since I got the high, but ima cop for my nephew’s bday. I got him and myself a pair of the navy Koston’s for our graduation.

Are the UNC lows showing on anybody’s SNKRS app? Haven’t seen them on mine since last week, but got a reminder today that they’re dropping on the app in the morning.

8/12 now. Might have to pass since I plan on getting both pairs of highs on the 17th

Back
Top Bottom