Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Quality sucks *** on these but they made for great beaters at 50 bucks.

9A6FC348-789B-46EC-BF5C-641F56A8A7DF.jpeg

I finally picked up some shadow lows. So I got the trinity set in the Lows and Highs.
8CE95A4A-1990-4BAC-AA6D-09F0CEB04D46.jpeg
3231C732-1FA5-4B8F-AB5A-E74540028089.jpeg
7350924F-6F12-48B0-A5D1-850E772AD28A.jpeg

I wear my lows religiously and the heel is starting to fade :frown:. However , I just bought some heel drag repair stickies, so I can keep enjoying them. Eventually, I may have to do a donor swap, but I don’t won’t to go there.
13F6FF9C-C6AC-4E6D-AD1B-DAD9ECC47AA0.jpeg

This is the way :pimp:. I rock all mine pretty often as well. Solid and reliable shoes. Only down side with these is the toebox pleather. For some unknown rIdiculous reason JB managed to use the worst possible material for the toebox that they could find for these. Otherwise these are good to have and a frequent go to on days that I want to wear a bred/royal/shadow but don’t necessarily want to go full on OG HI.

Not as much love as I thought for the OG retros with NA on the tongue in here as I thought there would be... :frown:

Suede and it's soft🤫
So it's a Tiffany with a twist lol.

I was hoping for full leather. Will have to decide in hand now but looking forward to seeing them. I'll never own actual Tiffany's so these will have to do.

Do you feel the $120 tag is justified? Other phat lows have been $90. At least the Black Toes were.

So it's a Tiffany with a twist lol.

I was hoping for full leather. Will have to decide in hand now but looking forward to seeing them. I'll never own actual Tiffany's so these will have to do.

Do you feel the $120 tag is justified? Other phat lows have been $90. At least the Black Toes were.
These aren't 120, their 100. I mean I get military discount on all my stuff, so these cost me like 85 out the door. Hard not to buy stuff like that 😔

Back
Top Bottom