Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Idk about you guys but i feel sizing down these would be super snug by the toes. The tts has the perfect amount of toe space especially if you wanna wear thicker socks in the winter time.

Same for me. I tried sizing down a half size in the Mystics, and my pinky toe was struggling. I could tell if I wore them for an extended period of time my Pinky toe would be hurting.

Finally spoke with someone from Stndnola through email. Think they might try to make this right but we’ll see. I’ll keep y’all posted.

Last edited:
This is my first pair of Jordan 1 lows. These are clean :smokin. I think Ima keep these on ice until next spring/summer. Thanks for the alley oop on the link hitman243 hitman243 :nthat:.

32115C74-ADF6-4D72-8AF0-C33DD0C04FA9.jpeg

Alright I need someone to confirm, are the mystics leather and suede? The blue areas are suede, correct?

Got my UNC powder blues today in my normal 10.5. These fit large. Should I have sized down .5?

My Travis Scott Frags seem to be TTS and fit fine at 10.5.
I got a 12 womens and a 10.5 mens from stndrdnola and they're not even, dunno if that is always the case for mens/womens. I normally wear an 11 and sometimes I can get in to a 10.5, the mens 10.5 fits to me like an 11, no problem getting in to it. The womens is a size smaller than the "10.5" mens.

When I saw the mystic navy in hand the blue panels looked like that cheap dura-buck stuff. Only the black panels appeared to be leather but it could have just been the dull color that threw me… put them down pretty quick.

If anyone sees an in store or online restock of those powder blues, could you @ me? I really want a pair and missed stock on that previous restock

Back
Top Bottom