Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

welp..i got thru... used my ppls japanese addy and payment for the raffle at atmos....wish me luck
What you did took a lot of courage, you’re setting the standard for what excellence is measured. Former Saints Pro Bowl Running Back Deuce McAllister said at his restaurant in 2019 “it’s fascinating sometimes all it takes is a few words to get sex when you’re wearing AJ 1 lows. No other silhouette does that.”

What are your top five favorite 1 lows?

What you did took a lot of courage, you’re setting the standard for what excellence is measured. Former Saints Pro Bowl Running Back Deuce McAllister said at his restaurant in 2019 “it’s fascinating sometimes all it takes is a few words to get sex when you’re wearing AJ 1 lows. No other silhouette does that.”

What are your top five favorite 1 lows?

actually just started collecting 1 low's last year... i dont have alot... maybe 8 or 9 pairs.. gotta check... i collected 1 highs for years though...probly have maybe 50-60 1 highs...maybe more......same thing.. gotta check...

hard to say favorites 1 lows... the joints i want cost mad bread...

currently only have these lows ....bleached corals, bred, UNC, mystic navy, smoke grey, green toe, tie dye, reverse bred, uni gold... after taxes ill add voodoo, shattered backboards and maybe might get lucky with these tokyo joints

Travis Scott x Air Jordan 1 Low OG WMNS “Olive”
Color: Sail/University Red-Black-Medium Olive
Style Code: DZ4137-106
Release Date: April 26, 2023
Price: $150
Travis Scott Air Jordan 1 Low OG Olive Release Date DZ4137-106

Travis Scott Air Jordan 1 Low OG Olive Release Date DZ4137-106

Travis Scott Air Jordan 1 Low OG Olive Release Date

Travis Scott Air Jordan 1 Low OG Olive Release Date

1679498645751.jpeg

1679498671438.jpeg

Travis Scott Air Jordan 1 Low OG Olive DZ4137-106

Travis Scott Air Jordan 1 Low OG Olive DZ4137-106

Travis Scott Air Jordan 1 Low OG Olive Heel

1679498958581.jpeg

Travis Scott Air Jordan 1 Low OG Olive Box

Travis Scott Air Jordan 1 Low OG Olive Laces

Are these available only in Japan? Just got SNKRS PASS for this one on SNKRS-JP and although I thought it’s gonna give me the right to reserve this pair or something, it actually says that it just means I can participate the raffle to receive this pair at Jordan World of Flight Shibuya on 3/26 at around PM5-8 on the next page… WTH is this??
4218B12F-F36E-4FB4-956F-6949ED3E3146.jpeg

Are these available only in Japan? Just got SNKRS PASS for this one on SNKRS-JP and although I thought it’s gonna give me the right to reserve this pair or something, it actually says that it just means I can participate the raffle to receive this pair at Jordan World of Flight Shibuya on 3/26 at around PM5-8 on the next page… WTH is this??
4218B12F-F36E-4FB4-956F-6949ED3E3146.jpeg

Go for it breh… I’ll definitely pay resell for these.. giving it a week.. my man’s and his wife didn’t win the atmos raffle in Japan.. so that was my only chance.. atmos is on some bs too.. the way they do their raffles.. you can’t even use American credit cards.. has to be Japanese forms of payments.. they take only Paidy or Rakuten pay

Back
Top Bottom