Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Used condition?

…lows?
Screenshot_20230328_185955_Mercari.jpg

This isn't just a one off either. New pairs listed at 1k, did I miss something?

I still have a pair of 2015 bred lows. Glittered up and brand new that I bought from the outlets for like $60.

Trying to find a sucker who will give me 700+ for them.

I still have a pair of 2015 bred lows. Glittered up and brand new that I bought from the outlets for like $60.

Trying to find a sucker who will give me 700+ for them.
Oh you'll find one I had the holy trinity but alas part of my collection was stolen a couple years ago but I still managed to save my shadow 1 low og got it for the low low plus my bm was working at footlocker at the time so I was able to get them on discount

Oh you'll find one I had the holy trinity but alas part of my collection was stolen a couple years ago but I still managed to save my shadow 1 low og got it for the low low plus my bm was working at footlocker at the time so I was able to get them on discount

Man I'd be so sick.

But yeah those and my black cat 4's are going to get off loaded soon. Not because I don't like them but when the numbers are that dumb?

Especially for shoes we will eventually see again at some point.

Man I'd be so sick.

But yeah those and my black cat 4's are going to get off loaded soon. Not because I don't like them but when the numbers are that dumb?

Especially for shoes we will eventually see again at some point.
I would you're looking at a smooth band forsure to use for something else and plus you got them both at retail that's win win to me! And don't get me started man I was sad as hell lost a lot but I rebuilt my collection since then and I'm happy with it now still growing!

Back
Top Bottom