Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

For today.
IMG_3346.jpeg
W😳wzer, Bowser!

Would white lace swap a good option? white cement laces, to be precise 🤔 am also considering a black cement 😂

The Air Jordan 1 Low OG brings a fresh take to an all-time favorite. Black, white and tech grey create a modern neutral colorway that will set off any fit, and premium materials will keep you on your feet all day. The Air Jordan 1 Low OG drops on June 24, 2023 at 7am PT.

DqSi6nY.jpg
So this is getting dropped in the Nike app does this mean they made a large number of pairs and should be pretty accessible?

What do we think?

I definitely like them more than the Elephant Print highs and those are still sitting. I'm betting they are going to be easy. Feature seems to be running a raffle on them but no other major retailers seems to be doing it.

Hibbett is doing an in store pick up in their app but not every store has them and the closest to me is an hour away. ****'s doesn't even list them as an upcoming release. JDSports and Champs doesn't list them as an upcoming release.

They will either be so easy they'll sit for a while or they are much more limited than we even know. SNKRS might be the only major way to get them.

DTLR is also doing an app raffle for the Elephant Print Low in store but there are no stores with stock within 50 miles of me. There are only 2 locations here and apparently neither are getting them. I'm not sure what to make of this release and the availability.

I definitely like them more than the Elephant Print highs and those are still sitting. I'm betting they are going to be easy. Feature seems to be running a raffle on them but no other major retailers seems to be doing it.

Hibbett is doing an in store pick up in their app but not every store has them and the closest to me is an hour away. ****'s doesn't even list them as an upcoming release. JDSports and Champs doesn't list them as an upcoming release.

They will either be so easy they'll sit for a while or they are much more limited than we even know. SNKRS might be the only major way to get them.
I’m not sure they are Uber limited. Even my Nike app is telling me they are releasing on the app at 7am, it’s not mentioning SNKRS in that notification. I know SNKRS has it listed for release too.

2016 crazy overrated. Just the colorways at this pt people crave. And Jordan knows and will keep ‘em in their marketing machine. Literally made em w the cheapest plastic leather in 2016.

Passed on all those discounted on shelf and no regrets.

Guess I’m in the extreme minority but I just don’t understand why folks don’t like the cement highs. I actually don’t think they’re all that bad. I mean the lows are dope too but I thought the highs would’ve been received much better than they did. Crazy to see them sitting everywhere. I definitely want to grab them on discount. If those sat then the lows should also sit IMO.

Guess I’m in the extreme minority but I just don’t understand why folks don’t like the cement highs. I actually don’t think they’re all that bad. I mean the lows are dope too but I thought the highs would’ve been received much better than they did. Crazy to see them sitting everywhere. I definitely want to grab them on discount. If those sat then the lows should also sit IMO.
I caught the highs on discount. They will make a great shoe to wear between my cement 3s and potentially even after.

The lows are better tho.

Back
Top Bottom