Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

I like elephant print as much as Jordan 3 head I guess, but the highs and mids are an example of too much for me, sort of like the jordan 3 flips from many years ago.
Like the elephant print cardigan that was being talked about in one of the threads lol. Just too much print everywhere I guess.

But somehow the color blocking on these work for me. Hope they sit for for a decent 20-30% discount everywhere for everyone to cop.

A past example of some print that I like. One of my favorite low CWs, don't ever see these in the wild.

Clean and just enough:
jordan 1 berlin.jpeg

Just too much:
elephant print cardigan.jpeg

Guess I’m in the extreme minority but I just don’t understand why folks don’t like the cement highs. I actually don’t think they’re all that bad. I mean the lows are dope too but I thought the highs would’ve been received much better than they did. Crazy to see them sitting everywhere. I definitely want to grab them on discount. If those sat then the lows should also sit IMO.

The hate be louder than the love. :nthat:

We expecting black toes to be tough cop?

NEED

As I'm getting older, lows are starting to make more sense for me.
I think they’ll be easy enough. Big sizes will sell out, small sizes may or may not, but resale will brick. Just the platform will win, flippers will take home less than retail and buyers will pay more than resale. Idk why people sell on there to make less than retail unless somehow they got them for the low.

Back
Top Bottom