Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

I have never ever gotten EA from FNL or JD. how much stuff do you need to buy from them to ever get it? I don't know why I ever try to get into the queue for it.
How often do you buy from them? Also it makes a difference if you're an A List member or not.

I have never ever gotten EA from FNL or JD. how much stuff do you need to buy from them to ever get it? I don't know why I ever try to get into the queue for it.

Gotta spend at your local store after you get signed up. Then it's pretty easy... I get em all and really don't buy much outside of releases.

Gotta spend at your local store after you get signed up. Then it's pretty easy... I get em all and really don't buy much outside of releases.
I do buy in person at my local store. Do you go on release day in person to buy the releases and get them that way? I stopped in over the weekend and bought some slides. I'm debating on getting the industrial blue dunk low just simply because I kind of like them and it will get me some more points.

I guess I'm just not sure I understand how they determine EA. Is it essentially buying volume?

I do buy in person at my local store. Do you go on release day in person to buy the releases and get them that way? I stopped in over the weekend and bought some slides. I'm debating on getting the industrial blue dunk low just simply because I kind of like them and it will get me some more points.

I guess I'm just not sure I understand how they determine EA. Is it essentially buying volume?
I mostly just ordered stuff online and then i racked up enough points to change my status. I would generally always get in store and ship to me access. You just make sure you set your local fnl store on the app.

unrelated to the black toe release

been trying to set up a trade on tradeblock for the zion lows and its like folks are completely ignoring value now. Dudes are like "wish list only" and everything on their wishlist is worth more than what they have in their closet.

unrelated to the black toe release

been trying to set up a trade on tradeblock for the zion lows and its like folks are completely ignoring value now. Dudes are like "wish list only" and everything on their wishlist is worth more than what they have in their closet.

I gave up on TB a long time ago. 99% of the people on there aren't looking for a fair trade. They're only looking for unfair trades that weigh heavily in their favor.

I give it another year or two before they're gone for good.

I randomly buy clothes and beaters for my kids but they are old enough now that they want stuff like Nike tech, north face, etc. maybe a random dunk here and there so I don’t hold onto a lot of points either. I cash out for coupons whenever possible, so maybe it has more to do with actively participating in the status program perks. Not sure…

For releases, I can’t remember the last time I picked up a release / drop without a reservation from EA but I have definitely waited for leftovers before… it’s just been a long time. I could easily tell pairs were being held for friends and family so I lost interest in that strategy for my location.

BTW - those industrial blues are cool, I discovered them when I was scouring the internet for blue dunk by you inspiration. Saw them in person last week, didn’t know they were suede until I saw in hand.

I randomly buy clothes and beaters for my kids but they are old enough now that they want stuff like Nike tech, north face, etc. maybe a random dunk here and there so I don’t hold onto a lot of points either. I cash out for coupons whenever possible, so maybe it has more to do with actively participating in the status program perks. Not sure…

For releases, I can’t remember the last time I picked up a release / drop without a reservation from EA but I have definitely waited for leftovers before… it’s just been a long time. I could easily tell pairs were being held for friends and family so I lost interest in that strategy for my location.

BTW - those industrial blues are cool, I discovered them when I was scouring the internet for blue dunk by you inspiration. Saw them in person last week, didn’t know they were suede until I saw in hand.
Yeah i saw those dunks on the shelf over the weekend and pondered it for a few days. Decided to go ahead and pull the trigger on them. They are definitely different than any others I own. I just have so many problem on my macBook with the JD/FNL queue never refreshing correctly so even if I get through the queue it seems like a crapshoot. I'll see posts where the queue has ended and I'm still sitting in it until I manually refresh the screen.

How hard are y'all going on these raffles for the Black Toe lows? Really just need one pair and don't wanna end up with multiple Ws. Stock seems like it should be decent enough...

How hard are y'all going on these raffles for the Black Toe lows? Really just need one pair and don't wanna end up with multiple Ws. Stock seems like it should be decent enough...
I mean the only one I entered was FTL but they only have ship to me option. Not sure why Champs don't have the ship to me option, but I can't say I ever won on that one.

In my city, it felt like everyone was paying resale for the 2019 release. But now, the local resale market is basically dead. You’ll still need to put in some work, but I think they will be easier to get to get due to all the clowns on YouTube telling their legions of botters to stay away from these.

I'm surprised the black toes aren't going for a bit less on stockx. Most sizes I see are anywhere between the $170-180s range. As of late, most Jordans a day or 2 before release are legit going for retail or maybe $10-20 tops over retail. Maybe they will drop a bit more tomorrow who knows.

Ive been trying for three days straight trying to enter on the FTL app but I keep getting error after error after error jesus christ. Tried uninstalling and re-installing app, clear cache, force stop, update phone, optimize apps, wifi vs carrier data, etc etc and all i keep getting is this wtf
Screenshot_20230802_171836_Foot Locker.jpg

We expecting an "easy" cop for Black Toe lows?

Need 2 pairs.

Just noticed they have black tongues. I'm washed.

Ive been trying for three days straight trying to enter on the FTL app but I keep getting error after error after error jesus christ. Tried uninstalling and re-installing app, clear cache, force stop, update phone, optimize apps, wifi vs carrier data, etc etc and all i keep getting is this wtf

I thought it was just me.

I actually had this problem on my android tablet but it seemed to work fine for me on my iphone.

Back
Top Bottom