Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Both pairs from Nike and showplace came in. Better quality than I was expecting. I’m actually a fan of the softer black leather they used around the toe box Vs the black leather used on the swoosh. Means they’ll wear in well. Gotta decide which one I’ll keep because no need for 2 pairs.

Also definitely going with black laces.
IMG_5723.jpeg

odd that my size 15 still says preparing for shipment while it still has sizes available and my size 14 is arriving today

damn this box looks like it was involved in the riverboat brawl in alabama

send these photos to nike customer service asap, especially if either shoe looks like it was damaged by this piss poor shipping & (mis)handling. for how much we spend on kicks, this is pretty damn unacceptable. should be able to squeeze some partial refund from them

Well, I called Nike and as it turns out they still have my size in stock (the lady on the phone was pretty shocked they had any inventory on these) so all they were willing to offer was an exchange. When I told her I didn't want to deal with sending these back she offered me a 10% off discount code :rolleyes for my next purchase. After some negotiation and her checking with her boss she offered me a 20% discount code. I asked for a gift card but that was a no go. I am sure if I pushed harder I could have gotten an exchange and the 20% code but to be honest I already put these on feet and don't feel like waiting for another pair. The box will inevitably end up in the trash. I noticed later that even the little box the extra laces came in was smashed up too :lol:. Interestingly enough she didn't ask to see any pictures, just took my word for it on the damage.

As for the shoes I really do like them, the black and white leather feels very soft and these should wear very nicely and age well. Do I wish the red leather on the back matched and wasn't matte, yes, but its not a deal breaker. It will be red laces for me, I think the contrast sets them off and looks good. I am glad I went TTS. While they do feel a touch long and I have a bit of slipping front to back, I have no room widthwise. Had I gone .5 down they would have been to narrow.

These shoes are going to be heavy in my rotation! Enjoy your pairs to those who copped!!!

Just got a pair in hand, I def want one for myself. Closest thing to Chi lows. Waited too long and missed my size 10 on DTLR

joint been "OUT FOR DELIVERY" since 7am... i usually get my packages around 1030am... **** still out for delivery... now i'm bugging...i literally live by the airport... wtf is up with FEDEX

If anyone needs a size 13, please message me. I'm in Pomona, CA and would like to do transaction in person, otherwise you have to cover shipping.

Back
Top Bottom