Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Also found this via Sole Retriever which seems to give a bit of context to a new release strategy with the 85 lows dropping multiple times over the next year.

“Outside of that (university blue XVII), no other original colorways of Air Jordans will be dropping during the third quarter of the year, outside of the two Air Jordan 1 Low 85s, neutral grey and metallic blue, that will be carryover styles from previous seasons.

I balled out in those colors and it was hard as hell to get that colorway on anything other than Nike basketball team shoes in the late 90’s and early 00’s. JB going hard with the Kelly/Pine Green colorways has been a recent highlight for me personally. Nike too.

I like white and green sneakers with a gum sole so these are an easy cop for me, but at retail prolly not.

I was hoping to pay what I’ve been paying for COTM’s but it’s all good. Can’t wait to see these.
If it makes you feel any better I also copped the greens for my nephew and I think I paid more for his size 10 during BF than I did for my size 9 months ago via one of the SNKRroom sales. I was pissed about it but tis the season.

My nephew having bigger feet than me still trips me out. I was able to just toss him kicks from my collection for the last 2 years, those days are done now.

I told his pops this my last year getting the kids kicks (he has had 5 kids and they hit my pockets this year).

If it makes you feel any better I also copped the greens for my nephew and I think I paid more for his size 10 during BF than I did for my size 9 months ago via one of the SNKRroom sales. I was pissed about it but tis the season.

My nephew having bigger feet than me still trips me out. I was able to just toss him kicks from my collection for the last 2 years, those days are done now.

I told his pops this my last year getting the kids kicks (he has had 5 kids and they hit my pockets this year).

It all balances out. My nieces and nephews still in TD sizing thank God.

Got a lot of my Xmas shopping done during the Oneness 60% off sale.

UnDS today
IMG_4089.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom