Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

001_jordanbrand-retropreview-sp24-aj1low-fb9933-141-a.jpg
002_jordanbrand-retropreview-sp24-aj1low-fb9933-141-b.jpg

Man... I want the gold joints, burg and navy metallics. But I am gonna have to pass, for now. Can't see resell on any being high tho.

Air Jordan 1 Low OG “Chinese New Year”
Color: Sail/Oil Green-Light Pumice-Cedar
Style Code: FN3727-100
Release Date: January 24, 2024
Price: $160
Air-Jordan-1-Low-OG-Chinese-New-Year.jpeg

Air-Jordan-1-Low-OG-Chinese-New-Year-2.jpeg

Air-Jordan-1-Low-OG-Chinese-New-Year-3.jpeg

Air-Jordan-1-Low-OG-Chinese-New-Year-5.jpeg

Air-Jordan-1-Low-OG-Chinese-New-Year-1.jpeg

Air-Jordan-1-Low-OG-Chinese-New-Year-11.jpeg

Air-Jordan-1-Low-OG-Chinese-New-Year-6.jpeg

Air-Jordan-1-Low-OG-Chinese-New-Year-7.jpeg

1703088037581.png

Air-Jordan-1-Low-OG-Chinese-New-Year-8.jpeg

Air-Jordan-1-Low-OG-Chinese-New-Year-9.jpeg

Air-Jordan-1-Low-OG-Chinese-New-Year-10.jpeg
Liking these!
I really don’t care for that medallion/bracelet. Literally looks like it came from a coin machine cheap AF pos lol

So I have seen a few peeps selling earlier pairs of the Jordan 1 Low Trophy Room on IG. Supposedly these are legit pairs which are being backdoored? But doesn't this mean they are actually stolen from Nike? Cos I doubt Nike have given the green light. So all these people who mention first look etc aren't they just showing stolen items?

So I have seen a few peeps selling earlier pairs of the Jordan 1 Low Trophy Room on IG. Supposedly these are legit pairs which are being backdoored? But doesn't this mean they are actually stolen from Nike? Cos I doubt Nike have given the green light. So all these people who mention first look etc aren't they just showing stolen items?
They are probably fakes.

They are probably fakes.

There was a big hoopla when Ian from Private Selection posted first look at the J1 Low TS Olive pair. As reps were made available just before then. A lot of peeps were calling them reps. The only pair of these I saw was TS wearing them at some awards show but the inner swoosh was frayed. It is difficult to know if anyone has legit early pairs. I will wait for pairs I want to be released before purchasing.

Liking these!
I really don’t care for that medallion/bracelet. Literally looks like it came from a coin machine cheap AF pos lol
Liking these!
These are not the Chinese new year joints they are the year of the dragon the cny are the ones on the bottom of the pages they have two prices points 160 and 140

Back
Top Bottom