Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Here's a different version for women.

Air Jordan 1 MM Low Gym Red Metallic Gold (Women)
Color: Gym Red/Metallic Gold
Style Code: FN5032-607
Release Date: 08/01/2024
Price: $135 (women)
1712254447720.png

1712254487373.png

1712254507585.png

1712254528056.png

Lol. I thought about doubling.. but I have a whole closet full of doubles I want to get rid of, plus... rather wait for them to retro the highs again. It was hard not to tho. I should probably unDS the pair I have first. I think I will next month.

Every time I’m about to wear em, I change my mind so I don’t mess em up

Every time I’m about to wear em, I change my mind so I don’t mess em up
That’s why I need another for the low smh

Anyone have those white/uni red LOWs? Is the material decent on them? I remember someone saying they had a weird toe box material but pictures I can’t see ****

The toe box material is weird. It's not as nice as the area around it. It's slightly stiffer and rough feeling. It doesn't wrinkle at all when running your thumb across. The surface kind of feels like paper to me.
Definitely not as nice as the black toe low.

Attachments

• 20240406_123020.jpg
    20240406_123020.jpg
    453.6 KB · Views: 513
  • 20240406_123548.jpg
    20240406_123548.jpg
    388.5 KB · Views: 572
Last edited:
Lol. I thought about doubling.. but I have a whole closet full of doubles I want to get rid of, plus... rather wait for them to retro the highs again. It was hard not to tho. I should probably unDS the pair I have first. I think I will next month.

I have to fight myself on it but a sneakerhead gonna sneakerhead…

It’s the old school approach of digging through a mom & pop to find a vintage pair that they cut loose at a discount for me…That’s how I came up in this world…I’d be buying them up regardless if I had a pair or two at home…If the discount was right then it was a go…Got me up to nearly 400 or so pairs back around the mid 2000’s…I collect sneakers, it’s my history with the thing 🤷‍♂️

That being said, since about 2006 -2007 I really taught myself not to do it…Sold everything I had and started fresh with stuff I intend on wearing…I try to limit myself to a couple dozen pairs at any given time…Certain pairs I know I’ll wear I’ll still spring for a second pair though…NG 85 lows got me in that headspace and the only thing holding me back on the Met Blue’s is the pending “Mocha” pair releasing…IF the color blocking is the same as the Blue’s then that scratch that itch for me…What can I say, I’m still very much from a time when doing the sneaker thing was an odd off the wall type of hobby and this is a reflection of that :lol:

Which 1s should I get the neutral grey 85 cut or atmosphere greys. Looking for a "all white" shoe I can throw on with anything.

Damn, clicked on the link to get validation on finally hitting on the deal and the deal is now dead.
So this is how it feels to be on the other end, huh.

Back
Top Bottom