Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

I was thinking about it. $137 for my size 9.5 plus $14.95 shipping. Might as well just wait for the drop in less than two weeks - $140 with free shipping. Yeah, I am a cheap bastard 😂
You’re right

Didn’t even know they were dropping state side or if I missed it

Had some credit on goat and went in

If anyone can help me come across a pair of Year of the Dragon OG Lows size 11, please…I’ll greatly appreciate it. Cash ready.

The last place I expected to carry '85 lows...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240502_192432_Firefox.png
    Screenshot_20240502_192432_Firefox.png
    214.1 KB · Views: 523
Tradeblock is another reality lol luckily I already have a pair coming in but this is wild. Dude and I were sending a few messages back and forth and asked me if I’d be interested. I told him that I could be but I’m not too pressed because I have a pair coming in. And that because market hasn’t really moving to crazy on these that I’d only be in at around market. This is the offer he sends me. Last sale at the time was $381 on stock x ($361 as of 1 minute ago). What are these people thinking? This is the equivalent to him asking me to pay $800 for those trophy rooms. Obviously I passed 😂

It’s one thing to ask for a premium for bricks like Yeezys. I get that. I use them myself to pad offers. But some of the offers ive gotten are outrageous.

IMG_0420.jpeg

Hold up. Dude wants your 3s, 4s, Yeezys joints and $150 for that one pair of (dare I say) trash trophy rooms?! lol. 😂 what a joke. He’s fishing for a fool. Of course he wants that trade smh lol.

And he’s not the only one that does it either. All the folks that have large numbers of trades send offers with 3 digit value differences. I’ve had the most success with folks who have 5 trades or less.

im confused im NO OG 1 LOW GURU but what do yall mean missing lacehole etc? I only have 1-2 aj 1 lows OG & I didnt notice anything significant.

And he’s not the only one that does it either. All the folks that have large numbers of trades send offers with 3 digit value differences. I’ve had the most success with folks who have 5 trades or less.
I don’t get how those types that just send one sided offers also have large number of trades lol

Got my shadows in

Meh. Told yall from the initial pic that grey leather was ***. Almost feels suede like, almost

It’s so dry and tough. The black leather is really glossy and puffy

At this point I’d take the leather on the old 2015 pairs :lol:

Back
Top Bottom