Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

i ordered my pair at liek 1210am on FNL.com

it went through to confirmation but no e-mail

anyone knoe if i have a good chance on coppin or was it a faulty glitch with the website?

thanks for the help and info

The hype on these was crazy so I bought these. I got them at about 11:30 this morning. I Copped a size 14, I can't wear them so I will probably be sellingthese.
2w555yc.jpg

9gd6xk.jpg

24xlzqo.jpg

Got mines today @ 6.30 @ finishline. Had to go through a snow storm for these. Yesterday I call champs they told me that they are going to open @ 6 today, sowhen I when down they open @ 5, all were sold out. So I went to footlocker had like 6 ppl in front of me, I was happy but cold.

i was going to say retirement day for many, i am pretty much maxed out on jb, not much more i can do, wont buy much more unless nike has some sick collabs likethe 112 but other than that, thank you jb.. out

Just got back from the mall and had no problem getting 2 pairs, Champs actually had people out in the mall recruiting people to buy them. Im talking aboutwalking around with no uniform asking people if they wanted to buy the new Jordan package and then take you to the store.

I got my pack, i had to put up 100 extra for a guy to hold em for me, people were goin crazy at my mall and i was just sittin in the back laughin the wholetime. Very satisfied.

man this release was alil crazy at the mall i copped mines at. at first i shopped around at macys at 6am and i bought something i saw some lil jerk runningthru the mall. right then and there i knew i ran chasin that jerkbecause i was the first person in the mall (i got there at 5am) So when i got to footlocker i waited and saw somebody i knew from burn rubber. talk to him fora minute and asked for my size...when they said they didnt have my size i dipped mean muggin them.i get to champs and i asked the lady did they have my size..she goes in the backto get me and this other guy size....by then everybody and they moms (no really they moms
laugh.gif
:smile: start running in like crazy..the lady came out and she startto ring me up and she just had to say my size out loud!!!! when the lady at champs said my size out loud all the people looked at me like i paid my money and got the heck outta there.

i got my hands on 5 last week and 5 today at king of prussia. Im keeping 2 for me and giving 8 away to family as x mas gifts. The malls around me still havethem in stock

Big ups to those in line all night at the NOB NEX. I was #2 wearing the 99 V's. 189 was a nice cop, and ended up scooping the all black Pippens for $98.Might try to exchange those for the purple joints. That was a long night, I jost got up. Congrats to those who got their pairs and a gas face to thoseresellers copping more than their fair share.

waited at mall since 0330, i was the only one their until they opened the doors, waited at FL but FA opened at 0630 so i was second in that line then got a 12and somehow they only had 1 and no more 11's, ran that to my car then back to FL then they opened the gates and it was a bum rush which pissed me off but igot an 11 and a 9.5 for my friend, then outty 5,000

Originally Posted by Cloud

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Originally Posted by edunpeal

notoriusWES wrote:
Niketown SF

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

popos to the rescue
laugh.gif
I mean Ive been in the game since 96 and seriously this is pathetic over some jays??
i thought this kinda !$!% would happen more often, with these stories i'm reading. Plus i can't tell from audio what they're saying really

i was
eek.gif
roll.gif
when that sweet and sour mf'er starts throws punches at home girl in thewhite

eek.gif
at this being 135 pages!

My brother was able to easily cop in NYC. Walked in, walked out and got back on the train.

Man I really am disappointed with this pack. I actaully had both of my pairs u tto the side for me this morning so it was an easy copp at my champs. I waitedtill i got home to check my packs and boy have i been taken. No matter what yall say the 12's are still shoty in quality and the 11's aint much better.I have yet to decide if i will keep Both of my packs but who knows. Those 600 ebay prices sure do sound nice right now.....

Originally Posted by Phillmob8

i ordered my pair at liek 1210am on FNL.com

it went through to confirmation but no e-mail

anyone knoe if i have a good chance on coppin or was it a faulty glitch with the website?

thanks for the help and info

After the order for finishline i got my confirm right away but that doesn't really mean crap until they ship the thing

everyone will be reselling, everyone caught on to that and now any out of print or retro/vintage things sell, like BEEMAN's gum goes for like 44.00$ a20pack box, everyone is reselling everything now a days, all the limited frogskin oakleys people just resell them. its a resellers dream in a buyers world.

worked till 2:30 a.m. woke up at 5 a.m. mall by 5:20 guy in front of me who doesnt wear a 12 bought it anyway cause it was close...just hope i can get anothershot. oh and i get to work 9-5 today on top of all the dissappointment.

Originally Posted by blco02

After looking at original XI's and XII's, I'm glad I passed on this pack.

These aren't even the same shoes as the originals. Both shoes have terrible quality, thin leather, mesh , and laces, weird shape, almost no patent on the xi compared to og's, etc. - it's just sad.
thats cool
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom