Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by 2potroast3

man i'm so sick rite now...i was thinkin they were not going to sell out that fast becuz things in detroit never really sells out...but i get to the mall at 8:00 when most of the stores said they were going to open...come to find out all stores had already opened at 6:00 or 7:00...so i'm going to every store to see if they had any sz 12s left and i had no luck...so i call almost every mall and shoe store in my area...and they all were sold out or didn't get them...now i guess i gotta get the spizikes
not to sound like an $#@ hole, but maybe you should change your avy so you dont feel as bad.

Originally Posted by dizmthagreat

Originally Posted by d3772000

tongue.gif

Did u rob the shipment truck? Thats a good look right there.
thats crazy................

^ glad i didnt go the spot he went lol. I would of been pissed if the guy in front of me bought every single package.

the Xi's are so tight..i have always worn a sz 11 in these and never had a problem. but these are so tight ..i need an 11.5. or i have to take the insolesout.....jordan brand sux

I FOUND OUT WHY THE 11s FIT SO TIGHT.... THE ARE LITERALLY NOT AS LONG AS THE XIIs... CHECK FOR YOURSELF
frown.gif

Hey, now that y'all got these packs whether you got them online or standing out at stores to get them(copping 2 or 3)would y'all be wearing theseshoes? I thinking some of y'all would be wearing these shoes casually, some of y'all would be wearing them to hoop in. So even though they sneakerswhat would you rock'em for. Balling or Casual style?

Got my 2 pair. Been wearing the XI for a while, and they are cut small. The XII are straight fuego, purrrrrfect fit.

There are only minor diffrences between my CDP 11s and my 01 11s.I cant complain but i am pretty sure some are worst then others.

BETWEEN FOOTLOCKER, FINISHLINE, AND CHAMPS THE AKRON/CANTON AREA HAD MAYBE 40 PACKS...
indifferent.gif

I DIDNT GET MY SIZE AND CANT FIND ANYONE TO TRADE MY SZ. 10 FOR BUT IM GLAD THAT I GOT A SIZE CLOSE TO IT. IF I CANT FIND ANYONE TO TRADE IN THE NEXT COUPLE OFDAYS I GUESS ILL KEEP THEM AND HOPE THEY FEEL OK ONCE I ACTUALLY TRY THEM ON AND BREAK THEM IN A BIT.

IM GUESSING THE 12'S WILL BE OK BUT THE 11'S...I DONT KNOW FROM WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING, LOL..

Originally Posted by nikes06

^ glad i didnt go the spot he went lol. I would of been pissed if the guy in front of me bought every single package.

where in the 916 did you cop? man at arden they was swangin. homeboy was gas break dippin in a BIG RIG
roll.gif

but the 12s are AMAZZZZING!!!!!
pimp.gif

the 11s are
ohwell.gif
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom