Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

for those who are forced to pay rape reseller/ebay prices, theres 20% cashback through live.com. it'll help you save a significant amount, the onlydownside is it takes 2 months for the money to come back to you.

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

any word on restocks?
Hope who ever this person was used that cash back?
http://cgi.ebay.com/NIKE-...A13%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

Originally Posted by gil23

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

i didnt camp out or anything, but when i went to pick them up there was some ppl coming in asking about it, i felt bad it was ppl that didnt know anything about them,how they release or anything. so much hype that little mexican kids wanted them...lol
so little mexicans kids are different from any other little kids?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Ignorant comments FTL
grin.gif

Thanks thats ^^^^^^^ what i meant
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

whens the restock nt? lookin to cop another pair
indifferent.gif

Seriously tho doggie? It's a lot of ppl who couldn't cop cause of thiristy ppl like u and u just wanna keep that trend goin huh?
smh.gif

I got off work at 6am, caught the 6:30am bus to drop my stuff off at the crib, lost my sidekick on the bus, Missed my size by no more than 20mins. Catchanother bus to transfer to the bus for the mall at 8:36am. Phone battery dies at 9am. I get to the mall, I get to the mall, 4 stores, thinkin I'm smooth.They opened at 6am
indifferent.gif
, sold out. I holla at this ol head I know whoworks at FNL, he said this dude he work w/ got a pair in my size, he calls, he tells dude I said $400, the dude says $410, I'm like whatever. Go get thechange, meet w/ him, he says he don't wanna let em go for that cheap cause it's only 10:30am when he just said $410
indifferent.gif
. I say whatever after thinkin bout showin him the steel and takin his +**but we in the mall and he aint have em in his hands. Da Villa sold all there's on Thursday when they got theirs in
indifferent.gif
. Needless to say, on my bday weekend, I came up empty handed. Wonderfulway to start off ya birthday right
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

whens the restock nt? lookin to cop another pair
indifferent.gif

Seriously tho doggie? It's a lot of ppl who couldn't cop cause of thiristy ppl like u and u just wanna keep that trend goin huh?
smh.gif
thats so true, thats why some of us cant even find a pair right now in stores SMH!!!
mad.gif

Damn I feel so dissapointed in myself!! I knew it wasn't gona be an easy cop but I've always figured a way to get mines. But the way hilltop did it waswack to me! What's the point of standing in line if evrey one is just gona rush in?? N also how are stores only gona have just 4 sizes?? N also DAMNRESELLERS n HYPEBEAST getting a damn size 12 that isn't theirs! I hate that crap badly especially when your behind them n they get your damn size 12knowing that they are a size 9! smhh I just had to vent NT!
If their is any word on a restock or late shipment in the bay area holla at me! or any places with a size 12 left!

Originally Posted by suge67

they went up on NDC at 4 31
the went up around 3:12 central time....i finished my order at like 3 16...(didnt see them on the site till 3:15)
it fills out all my info cause i have an account thats why it only took a minute...lol

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

wow that was quick..good thing i placed that order once info was dropped..too all those who were able to cop
pimp.gif
..and for the people who didnt,dont worry,these will be widely available

eyes.gif
widely available?

well i got my order confirmation, and shipping number for my order from eastbay. not really quite sure how, because my order never went through on eastbay. glad i got lucky.

Heres my story:

I had no luck last night so i woke up on 5 hrs of sleep to go to the mall. I get there at 7:45 (stores open at 9) and people are already in line at footactionand find out that they dont have my size (13) so I run down to finish line and dtlr. Finish line was about 20 deep and I knew they were getting one pair ofeach, which the 1st guy in line buys a 13.

So I got to dtlr and theres about 10 people there and 3 people want 13 and 3 want 12 but they have one pair of 13 and all the rest are small sizes. Someoneahead of us (my dad and I) calls a footlocker on the other side of the city and we overhear that they have one 13 left, which is the size the guy wears. So werace out to the car and drive like a maniac to footlocker where we get there about 2 minutes before the other dude. Walk in, cop, and go home smiling.
smile.gif

Happy right now that a store didn't get them, but they're gettin a shipment on monday. I'm in the A btw! get at me....

Originally Posted by hoop4life313

well i got my order confirmation, and shipping number for my order from eastbay. not really quite sure how, because my order never went through on eastbay. glad i got lucky.
What stage were you at during the checkout phase? I was at the shipping and CC stage and couldn't get to the order summary page.

^the site locked up on me several times during the cc/shipping phase, then again at the final submit order page. When that finally went through, ascreencame up and said i had nothing in my cart. I woke up this morning, checked my eastbay account, just hoping...and there it was released to ship. whoknows...

after the @#$*!$*# yesterday it has become abundantly clear that brand jordan do not want my business, and therefore i am not giving them any more. in fact,i'm going to be selling every jay i have and i am washing my hands of this +++%@$* company and anything to do with it.

farewell all.

Originally Posted by hoop4life313

^the site locked up on me several times during the cc/shipping phase, then again at the final submit order page. When that finally went through, a screencame up and said i had nothing in my cart. I woke up this morning, checked my eastbay account, just hoping...and there it was released to ship. who knows...
Me too, it emptied automatically. I couldn't get to the final submit page though. Oh well, was able to order of FNL.com

Back
Top Bottom