Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

dam I tried two different cards and they didnt go through. I guess my cards got locked on friday night when I tried ordering from eastbay.

FNL is a bunch of crap! I had my 13 in my cart and submitted my payment and it said no longer available, this stinks, where can I get a 13 0r 13.5 besidesscrewbay and all the resellers?

i'm at work and had been refresshing FNL every 1-2 mins...

Then a coworker comes in and starts talking bout the weekend, her boyfriend, her boyfriends mama, blah, blah.....

This goes on for 10 min!!!!

as soon as she leaves, refresh once more...

VOILA! FULL STOCK RANGE!!!!!

Copped my 10.5 and i'm straight!!!

Good looking out to all that copped.

Thanks NT!!! I'm a believer in you!!!!

I just checked my confirmation order and I got free shipping and I pay no tax in JERZY!!! Ill take that $309.99...but you know I highly doubt that there is anyinventory in stores for them to ship out all our orders. Most likely we will all get our orders cancelled in a week.

hope people that really wanted there pair got them. hope all these resellers didn't ruin the restock by buying up all of them. i'm sure the prices aregoing down after x-max and the bay will still have billions up. if you didn't get your pair just hold off till after x-mas and they shouldn't be muchover 400 i think.

got my confirmation for my 11.5...hopefully FNL comes through and fulfills my order...i hope it doesnt get cancelled due to out of stock

Originally Posted by MR AUTHENTIC

finishline restock comes from local store inventory that is late to update ....because as we all know all local finishline are sold out your restock order will be canceled its happened to me on all the hot jordans-------------you will see!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've never had problems with finishline.com restock. But we will see though.

you may be right, but I have copped a lot of J's on restock mondays from FNL and they have all came thru for me. I already got mine and I hope that all whojust ordered from FNL get theirs too...peace

Originally Posted by MR AUTHENTIC

finishline restock comes from local store inventory that is late to update ....because as we all know all local finishline are sold out your restock order will be canceled its happened to me on all the hot jordans-------------you will see!!!!!!!!!!!!

See I'm worried about that. Because I know Finish Line will take orders from their stores. So this happens to you alot or you just hating?

Originally Posted by jcuk3tm0

there really is a lot of these packs around, its almost like a gr. finishline had 2 restocks, nike sold some on thursday then on release day, eastbay had a lot and a lot of stores that never carry cdp had these. i honestly think that the price will drop on ebay to 400 and under.

i said that but they said i was smoking something

dang all gone
frown.gif

Originally Posted by nikes06

why do some of you buy sizes that you dont wear? are you really that greedy? its kool tho, saved me some money so i can buy the blackberry storm ^_^
No I bought them to trade for my size 9.5 since it was sold out. I have no desire to re-sell for higher prices.

Back
Top Bottom