Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

so is eastbay gonna ever restock? ive called three times. lol

I just need one size 13 for retail...

so is eastbay gonna ever restock? ive called three times. lol

I just need one size 13 for retail...

Then we're all screwed. When I was checking local finishlines in my area, they said they didn't get the packs because they hadn't sold out theirJ's in previous releases. So in that case, all stores are already sold out, and our orders will be cancelled.

damn i quit NT if this is the $#+* that goes on...28 pairs, 15 pairs? seriously? $#+* has gone wack....i mean give some others a chance. granted i copped 3pack but none going to be resold, im copping for my own collection and yes im wearing them and putting one on ice, but anymore would be overkill i think. iwouldnt say anything about 5 packs, but freaking almost a fsr just to resell is just shameless. i understand i shouldnt knock the "hustle" but at thesame time, why the hell get on here then? just so you can resell? shameless, just go back to ebay and trust me if you are so confident about the 15-28 packsthat you guys have for resell just post them there and get away from NT. ruining the culture here. oh unless you are posting here because you are afraid to seethe cc bill that will come and the thousands of dollars you have to fork up.

all of a sudden "sneakerheads" pop out of the woodworks then i see the newly created accounts or low post count...i rather goto iss at this point.

I pre-ordered my pair at Footlocker in Ontario SquareOne, and they said they didn't have my sz during collection just now. What's that about -..-

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

damn i quit NT if this is the $#+* that goes on...28 pairs, 15 pairs? seriously? $#+* has gone wack....i mean give some others a chance. granted i copped 3 pack but none going to be resold, im copping for my own collection and yes im wearing them and putting one on ice, but anymore would be overkill i think. i wouldnt say anything about 5 packs, but freaking almost a fsr just to resell is just shameless. i understand i shouldnt knock the "hustle" but at the same time, why the hell get on here then? just so you can resell? shameless, just go back to ebay and trust me if you are so confident about the 15-28 packs that you guys have for resell just post them there and get away from NT. ruining the culture here. oh unless you are posting here because you are afraid to see the cc bill that will come and the thousands of dollars you have to fork up.

all of a sudden "sneakerheads" pop out of the woodworks then i see the newly created accounts or low post count...i rather goto iss at this point.

its okay for you to cop 3 packs? it should be 1 per person and let everyone have a chance at getting one then if any left you can get more. you getting 3 packsis just as bad as resellers even though u dont plan to resell it takes 2 packs away from 2 people that wanted them....

damn i quit NT if this is the $#+* that goes on...28 pairs, 15 pairs? seriously? $#+* has gone wack....i mean give some others a chance. granted i copped 3 pack but none going to be resold, im copping for my own collection and yes im wearing them and putting one on ice, but anymore would be overkill i think. i wouldnt say anything about 5 packs, but freaking almost a fsr just to resell is just shameless. i understand i shouldnt knock the "hustle" but at the same time, why the hell get on here then? just so you can resell? shameless, just go back to ebay and trust me if you are so confident about the 15-28 packs that you guys have for resell just post them there and get away from NT. ruining the culture here. oh unless you are posting here because you are afraid to see the cc bill that will come and the thousands of dollars you have to fork up.

Amen. couldn't have said it better. right now i still have 0 packs and i see these people with 20+ packs
mad.gif

I feel you dude. I have seen like 3 or 4 dudes that said something about needing a 13 but then I saw dude who already had a bunch to resale pretty muchsnatched them up. JB needs to GR these releases or people need to stop buying from these dudes. This release was hype for me. Christmas time. Dudes happy. Thenbam resellers attck and this release has hit a hard 180.

Oh and dude 3 packs? Come on man!

yea, it gets me heated too. I don't have a problem with buying an extra pair or two to either cover the cost of the shoe or keep an extra for yourcollection--but copping in excess of 3 pairs is being greedy. resellers are supporting inflation by buying these in bulk-- people who buy 28 pairs drive upthe demand, and force the regular buyer to pay 100-150 more than they normally would. it's not until the buyer refuses to pay those prices that theinflation will subside.

classic example--this year's world series. philly fans paid 800+ dollars for a 125$ ticket. rays fans were the death of resellers because they actuallybought most tix for under face value.

either way, the resellers are killing the sneaker culture--you can't even think of owning some of the hottest sneakers because of the resell prices.

Agreed fully. But if you say anything to these people you're looked down upon as a hater....

Other than a friendly notice that a restock and such is up most people on here don't bother looking out for another person without a marginal profit inreturn and it's not to say everyone is like that because it isn't but dudes showboating a FSR to people who came up empty handed is NOT a good look.

Seriously, when I was ordering my pack, I thought about getting a second, then decided against it so my fellow NTers could get their pairs...then you readabout these guys copping 23+ packs...Seriously, are you guys opening up your own Finishline?

I just want one 11.5 thats all I ask, but doesnt seem this will happen and I dont wanna fall for the resellers, this really sucks I been practically livinginfront of my computer.

Damn, I feel for all of those who missed out! I was fortunate that I rocked up at Niketown London at 25 past 9 (when the store was supposed to open at 10) andwent up to the top level to find a gang of dudes already with CDPs in their hands! I freaked, but still managed to get a US10 and it looked like there wasquite a few left in that size as well as others. I dare say it would have been a sell out though by midday or even earlier.

Time to rock these to death!

i just called finishline. the rep told me alot of cards were denied on friday night and the orders will not ship. however the did recieve a late shipment inand that is what the restock this morning was. so keep your fingers crossed

Originally Posted by NikeTalk111

its okay for you to cop 3 packs? it should be 1 per person and let everyone have a chance at getting one then if any left you can get more. you getting 3 packs is just as bad as resellers even though u dont plan to resell it takes 2 packs away from 2 people that wanted them....

I agree...I can see from a collector standpoint getting 2 pair, but %$% do cats need w/3 pairs of shoes?? Are cats that hard on kicks that they are beatingthem up like that?

I honestly don't see any rationale of buying three pairs of sneakers...especially during the 1st week of release date. I can understand running across apair of sneakers months or even a year later that you've owned since release date & you want a fresh pair.

If anyone can shed light on the purpose of buying more than 2 pair, I'd love to hear it.

i understand i shouldnt knock the "hustle" but at the same time,

i know your post was the opposite but just wanted to point out thats a dumb phrase

well eastbay claimed there would be no restock when i called. But the dude also didnt really even know what shoes i was talking about..

So we shall see

Originally Posted by d3772000

Pshh....

I paid cash for dem 28 packs homie...

016158e6969ce95b25d083dd0ce119c7dca4ccd.pjpg
Dude there was no need to post this pic. Its just keeping an on going war going. We know you have the money. Dudes are questioning why takeadvantage of your fellow shoe heads. I mean extra cash is nice but ya'll dudes went crazy with this.

Back
Top Bottom