Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

200 pages wow.. stop complaining people this happens everytime an overhyped release comes out and it will never change so dont waste your time talking about it

^you can't knock a hustle though...

it may seem wrong to make ppl pay those rediculous prcies, but thats why its a hustle.

Were were all hustled by nike and jb cause we been buying shoes for $150+ per pair in which it probably cost them less than $20 to make each pair, especiallywith the crap quality we been getting.

honestly i'll try and copp 2 pairs maybe 3 so that i can maybe break even off buying some shoes that end up being $335 after tax!
cash rules everything...

so stop complaining about the reselling. If you really want/wanted them that bad than you would/did do what you have to to get them.

i'll admit 15+ packs is crazy lol

Originally Posted by tupac003

Damn NDC works fast.

Ordered saturday night and the fedex man just dropped them off.

This release was easy. Sometimes its good to have a sz 15 foot.
I just got my size 15 from NDC too. I'm selling them though, because I didn't know my Eastbay order for a size 16 went through.

i dont see why people hate on resellers. i managed to get ahold of 6 packs here in NYC, and it was all during the middle ofthe day. anyone who really wanted them had a chance to getem.

people need to stop complaining.

They just went online on the German nike site but German Retail is killing me. 300€ which is about $420. Still ordered because I won't get them cheaperbecause of shipping and taxes to Germany.

Originally Posted by NikeTalk111

200 pages wow.. stop complaining people this happens everytime an overhyped release comes out and it will never change so dont waste your time talking about it

what makes a shoe worthy of the hype

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

i dont see why people hate on resellers. i managed to get ahold of 6 packs here in NYC, and it was all during the middle of the day. anyone who really wanted them had a chance to getem.

glad you live outside of NYC, and flew to NYC to cop them, so you know exactly what its like elsewhere.

why is everyone so negative, and what's with the hating on ppl for getting more than one? i only got one but i wish i could've got more, im not goingto hate b/c some guy got 10 pair, thats sweet. and quit talking about the shoe companies and there schemes, i would watch the news if i wanted to here abouteconomics. they're just some cool Jordans, if you dont like them or something about them, dont write.

osneaker cancelled my order too. for sz 13. then i saw they changed their prices from 450 (plus almost 25 for s&h) to 500! wowwowweewow.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by d3772000

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by AC IS ART

NT has become nothing but a reseller's paradise...
That is the truth man. Its like resellers are coming on here to judge the market demand then bending us over on ebay. Still searchin for my 11.5.......
frown.gif
Yeah you can tell by the post counts. But everything starts and ends with the consumer. When we stop paying these crazy high prices and force them to go down (pause). They wont have a choice. Leave these dudes with their FSR's until they lower the prices.

OK guys...

Ive held back on saying anything....but I must speak. Everything that I bought was sold BEFORE the release date and many of them WERE to NT'ers...

I didnt just go and buy 28 packs and HOPE and PRAY I could Sell them. They were purchased to HELP OUT those that could not get them. All imma say.

Dude me and you spoke. My thing was, why post the money. You didn't have anything to prove. That was od to me because you did what you did and posted your kicks so who could really doubt you?

I feel you...pic may have been od. I agree. You get caught up in NT sometimes...

I'll edit my post.

i bet these cats say they're not haters and get all defensive when you say they're hating. Your complaining about a picture of money??? if your notfeeling it, then keep it to yourself

Originally Posted by co diesel

why is everyone so negative, and what's with the hating on ppl for getting more than one? i only got one but i wish i could've got more, im not going to hate b/c some guy got 10 pair, thats sweet. and quit talking about the shoe companies and there schemes, i would watch the news if i wanted to here about economics. they're just some cool Jordans, if you dont like them or something about them, dont write.
That would defeat the purpose of this board completely. Cats are allowed to say what they like and how they feel and you have the option toeither like it or not. In a nutshell, take your own advice
tired.gif

^you can't knock a hustle though...

it may seem wrong to make ppl pay those rediculous prcies, but thats why its a hustle.

Were were all hustled by nike and jb cause we been buying shoes for $150+ per pair in which it probably cost them less than $20 to make each pair, especially with the crap quality we been getting.

honestly i'll try and copp 2 pairs maybe 3 so that i can maybe break even off buying some shoes that end up being $335 after tax!
cash rules everything...

so stop complaining about the reselling. If you really want/wanted them that bad than you would/did do what you have to to get them.

i'll admit 15+ packs is crazy lol

$20 is still too high, I say about $10 for both shoes
laugh.gif
I'm justpleased that I was able to cop my pair.

"don't knock the hustle"

F outta here. If you want to hustle, get an account... open a store. Js might stay on the shelves longer if fools with large credit limits were content withjust one pair. I'll knock the hustle all I want because this isn't the culture that was around back when Jordan was first introduced. Just look atany Eastbay from the 90s. You could order the concords by catalog for a few months before they sold out. Now people just want to capitalize on theanticipation of a release. Same reason why people are still strugglin' to find Wii's a year and some change after it was released.

Hope those that didn't cop sat. Got theirs from the restock...to those reselling...I'm never gonna hate on the next man...do what u do...I mean Iwouldn't cop for some of yall resale prices but go for it.... what people keep forgettin is if u don't cop at the price, then they have no choice butto lower prices...to get rid of the merchandise...but if this pack is worth 500+ to you, then go for it...but congrats to those that finally got their hands ona pack

why is everyone so negative, and what's with the hating on ppl for getting more than one? i only got one but i wish i could've got more, im not going to hate b/c some guy got 10 pair, thats sweet. and quit talking about the shoe companies and there schemes, i would watch the news if i wanted to here about economics. they're just some cool Jordans, if you dont like them or something about them, dont write.
Fail

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

That would defeat the purpose of this board completely. Cats are allowed to say what they like and how they feel and you have the option to either like it or not. In a nutshell, take your own advice
tired.gif

Exactly. Kid was just talking about getting defensive. What projection.

and that's why this country is in a recession.... cus people just throw their money out blindly without being conscious consumers. you don't have towatch the news to put "economics" into perspective... this is a perfect example.... word to people paying 4.00$ for gas-- and don't even tell megas is a necessity....last I checked most of us have two legs to walk or catch the bus.

Originally Posted by Cloud

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

i dont see why people hate on resellers. i managed to get ahold of 6 packs here in NYC, and it was all during the middle of the day. anyone who really wanted them had a chance to getem.

glad you live outside of NYC, and flew to NYC to cop them, so you know exactly what its like elsewhere.
What?

Originally Posted by judeezy36

"don't knock the hustle"

F outta here. If you want to hustle, get an account... open a store. Js might stay on the shelves longer if fools with large credit limits were content with just one pair. I'll knock the hustle all I want because this isn't the culture that was around back when Jordan was first introduced. Just look at any Eastbay from the 90s. You could order the concords by catalog for a few months before they sold out. Now people just want to capitalize on the anticipation of a release. Same reason why people are still strugglin' to find Wii's a year and some change after it was released.
exactly man, its capitalism...the foundation of US economy...even if it might have lead us to a recession

and trust anyone who says this: what jordan is doing to its consumers is much worse than what ebay sellers are doing to their buyers, in terms of money

Back
Top Bottom