Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by wkej

yea, just received my shipping confirmation form NDC free fed ex 2 day! gonna be delvered 24th fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I ordered in early releaes on 12/19 but never got the cancelation email so prpably everybody will recive theier packs yea

Just got my shipping conf as well for the early release plus I ordered a backup pair on the actual release day. Both pairs will be here on Wednesday FTW!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mangantiman

redcar802 FNL had a "restock" but we'll see how those orders go. im really hoping mine goes through

yeah several ppl from FNL keep telling me there was never a restock!!! whats up with that isn't there usually always one?

Just got off the phone with FNL cust rep to check on my order. I ordered through the restock. She said my shoes have been reserved and were awaiting shippingand should get out to me within 3-7 days.

I hope she's right.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Originally Posted by wkej

yea, just received my shipping confirmation form NDC free fed ex 2 day! gonna be delvered 24th fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I ordered in early releaes on 12/19 but never got the cancelation email so prpably everybody will recive theier packs yea

Just got my shipping conf as well for the early release plus I ordered a backup pair on the actual release day. Both pairs will be here on Wednesday FTW!
pimp.gif
did you get the cancellation E mail

to all the haters i got my shipping confirmation from the early release on NDC.... im getting them wed the 23rd and ya i did ground shipping fyi
pimp.gif

was just able to pick up my second pair this morning at the mall... store only had 4 pair lucky me one of those pairs were my size
smile.gif

anyone get confirmation from the re-stock on FNL yet...order still processing. its the only hope i got

Hey, I wanna say Congrats to those who got all they Countdown packs this year(including the 11/12 CDP). But let me say that coppin' 2 or 3 CDP's issort or selfish. I mean that could be the reason why stores sell out of them fast enough. It's because of y'all greedy bastards copping 2,3 or 4instead of just one. Two would have been fine but 3 or more, that's just plan greedy and selfish. That's why the people who wanted a pack didn't itor because they couldn't afford it like me. And oh' yeah, one other thing, you think some sites would have re-stock after Christmas. Because if not,then there's always ebay.

Originally Posted by you go boy

to all the haters i got my shipping confirmation from the early release on NDC.... im getting them wed the 23rd and ya i did ground shipping fyi
pimp.gif

I don't think anyone is "hating"...you just got lucky...and it's all good, I was still able to get one pair of sz 10 (my size) and maybe asecond pair from the FNL restock in sx 11.5...so I'm not sweating it...congrats on your good fortune kid...big ups...

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Hey, I wanna say Congrats to those who got all they Countdown packs this year(including the 11/12 CDP). But let me say that coppin' 2 or 3 CDP's is sort or selfish. I mean that could be the reason why stores sell out of them fast enough. It's because of y'all greedy bastards copping 2,3 or 4 instead of just one. Two would have been fine but 3 or more, that's just plan greedy and selfish. That's why the people who wanted a pack didn't it or because they couldn't afford it like me. And oh' yeah, one other thing, you think some sites would have re-stock after Christmas. Because if not, then there's always ebay.
okay dr phil we established this already

Its pricey but those who want them ,heres who got them below
\/ \/
pys ,8 and 8.5

kixclusive ,7.5 thru 12

osneaker ,14 ,15

or you can just watch ebay and hope the price falls ,, which I think is unlikely , at least not for a while ........

Originally Posted by Rightguard

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Hey, I wanna say Congrats to those who got all they Countdown packs this year(including the 11/12 CDP). But let me say that coppin' 2 or 3 CDP's is sort or selfish. I mean that could be the reason why stores sell out of them fast enough. It's because of y'all greedy bastards copping 2,3 or 4 instead of just one. Two would have been fine but 3 or more, that's just plan greedy and selfish. That's why the people who wanted a pack didn't it or because they couldn't afford it like me. And oh' yeah, one other thing, you think some sites would have re-stock after Christmas. Because if not, then there's always ebay.
okay dr phil we established this already

lulz

Originally Posted by shady one

Does eastbay ship your CDP's in that plastic rap or do they double box. Last time I ordered some j's from eastbay, they looked like they got ran over by a truck.
frown.gif

they double box.

So what happened to all the people that were saying they would definitely keep their XII's but be selling their XI's when the packs finally dropped?

Just got a call from eastbay confirming my purchase of 2 packs, im telling yall, keep calling for cancellations, lady who sold me mine told me they get a fewcancellations and credit card rejects every hour .

Originally Posted by MCaussade

Originally Posted by you go boy

pimp.gif

I don't think anyone is "hating"...you just got lucky...and it's all good, I was still able to get one pair of sz 10 (my size) and maybe a second pair from the FNL restock in sx 11.5...so I'm not sweating it...congrats on your good fortune kid...big ups...
good looks man... i was referring to the people hoping for orders to be canceled on the early release for NDC
laugh.gif
but thats cool you got a pair also
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom