Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

i just brought out a stores full size run.

i believe there id going to be a restock

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
get money fam.
glasses.gif
pimp.gif

thats why i am saying

its a good thing i missed out on the eminems and the black/red 23's

i just now want to flip

once i sell alot of what i own i am going overboard with reselling
But I see you always hating on Poofy for the same thing.
smh.gif

right

because i dont like goofy

sorry for the 3 posts in a row

besides i am reselling with only peoples money and there being sold somewhere else not on line

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

i just brought out a stores full size run.

i believe there id going to be a restock

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
get money fam.
glasses.gif
pimp.gif

thats why i am saying

its a good thing i missed out on the eminems and the black/red 23's

i just now want to flip

once i sell alot of what i own i am going overboard with reselling
But I see you always hating on Poofy for the same thing.
smh.gif

right

because i dont like poofy

sorry for the 3 posts in a row

besides i am reselling with only peoples money and there being sold somewhere else not on line

just got my tracking number for UPS from FNL. i ordered 10pm PST..........
should be here next week. good luck everyone!

Originally Posted by OzzyOzz

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by OzzyOzz

People here are funny man. :smh: Wait and see if they go down in price. LOL.

I know resellers like you are hoping the price doesnt go down(with your 15 packs) but just look on ebay at the other hot packs VI/XVII and VII/XVI they are all going for about retail or 3-5 percent more. This are general release people, the longer you wait the more you bring down the resell prices.

Your damn right resellers like me don't want the price to go down. I hope them $#$!! go up like Coke prices now. Whether people copped or not, is most definitely not my problem, Im handling mine. I don't knock nobody's hustle. And can care less of what anybody else is doing. 19 PACKS to be exact, and im down to 7. After letting em go for $650,$600, and $550 the lowest, i already recouped my initial investment plus more. Them other packs VI/XVII, VII/XVI don't even compare to these. AT ALL.

smile.gif
..Hey if you say you're getting that much for them Ihave to beleive you
eyes.gif
But I've looked at the packs on ebay and have Ireally havent seen them go past 500. Maybe I'm not typing in the correct stuff.

Another thing I noticed guys is I think resellers are trying to artifically inflated the prices because if you look at the auctions there are alot bids fromebayers that have 0 feedback. Just check it out for yourself see how many auctions have the highest bidders with a feedback of at least plus 15+

If you can afford to resell and able to, it's great. I may have missed out but whatever. It's a good way to make a decent profit, like 30% without muchwork.

The thing is alot these dudes want to come on here and act all cool. Like daglove20 said these dudes work or have a close relative that works at the retailstore. Like one of these dudes came on here and say he lives in New York woke up at 8 copped 15+ pairs easily?Yeah right you did this without any connects?They were lining up for these from the Rio Grande Valley to London,England!!!! Y'all come on here with that bs and expect people to show you love? Itsbasically trolling.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

The thing is alot these dudes want to come on here and act all cool. Like daglove20 said these dudes work or have a close relative that works at the retail store. Like one of these dudes came on here and say he lives in New York woke up at 8 copped 15+ pairs easily?Yeah right you did this without any connects? They were lining up for these from the Rio Grande Valley to London,England!!!! Y'all come on here with that bs and expect people to show you love? Its basically trolling.

not so "friendly" after all
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
haha jus messing.

Originally Posted by daglove20

I've been on Niketalk since 2001 and I rarely post and but I've definitely seen changes on the hobby and this board. Resellers wasn't that big of a deal back then (could you believe that the '01 retro XI where available on Eastbay.com for about a week before it sold out) but now it's obviously a major business. I personally don't mind it and don't mind the pictures people post of their 20+ pair (I actually think it's actually pretty cool). However at the same time if you are a reseller posting those pictures it's only natural to expect some negative comments as you are posting on a board where people really wanted and tried hard to get these shoes and missed out. Also most resellers have connections or little tricks in order to gain access to the 20+ pair they got, and unfortunately sometimes when a product is popular or rare or both it's every man for himself. That's just my opinion and I hope everyone who really wanted them gets their pair.

agreed
drudude

Hopefully this transaction happens well with illmatic6seven... Then I can finally relax and not have to look everywhere... I guess resellers like him are goodto have, they barely charge extra than what I would have to pay in the store...

Funny how some of you guys are getting "tracking numbers" already from the Monday restock. Well if that's the case I should have received mine aswell and it still says it's in processing.
mad.gif

Spoke to a lady yesterday who acted as if the package was sure to arrive. I wanted to @$@%# her out over the long delay with purchasing express delivery andeverything but she was cordial about the issues that FNL was experiencing with this pack..........Regardless, I still better get my pack.......

But I will get my CDP Taxi 12's today in the mail. $165 shipped.
smile.gif

I've been on Niketalk since 2001 and I rarely post and but I've definitely seen changes on the hobby and this board. Resellers wasn't that big of a deal back then (could you believe that the '01 retro XI where available on Eastbay.com for about a week before it sold out) but now it's obviously a major business. I personally don't mind it and don't mind the pictures people post of their 20+ pair (I actually think it's actually pretty cool). However at the same time if you are a reseller posting those pictures it's only natural to expect some negative comments as you are posting on a board where people really wanted and tried hard to get these shoes and missed out. Also most resellers have connections or little tricks in order to gain access to the 20+ pair they got, and unfortunately sometimes when a product is popular or rare or both it's every man for himself. That's just my opinion and I hope everyone who really wanted them gets their pair.

Real talk. I remember when we used to look at pics of folks with 20+ pair of the same shoe and be amazed by that. Now most people look at them and shake theirheads in disgust cause they couldn't get theirs. Another thing too....why are some of yall beastin over some shoes you never saw the man wear...unless itwas on a picture. I had the OG XIs black/red that I bought in March 96 from downtown San Diego. I think it was China man or something like that. I'm sureyou Daygo heads know what I'm talking about. The shoe game ain't what it used to be.

I ordered at 11:43am It might depend on the size you ordered. I got an 8.5 I hope all of you get it!

^I ordered 2 size 9's on Monday 14 minutes prior to your order. Perhaps ordering 2 is what is causing trouble. I keep thinking these are going tomagically show up on my doorstop but I could be SOL.

Back
Top Bottom