Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

Seen somebody with some fake cdp xi and they looked better than the real cdp xi, total fail jordan brand

I have not worn either of my CDP XI's yet but people ask me all the time if my 01 Blk/Red XI's are real or not. People these days outside of NTdon't care if there Jordans are real or not.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Seen somebody with some fake cdp xi and they looked better than the real cdp xi, total fail jordan brand
better as in what??

shinier patent leather, better red color, fatter laces, or
that extra 1/4 inch patent leather everybody wants back??
what makes a fake '' look'' better than authentic??
sounds like a silly bandwagon hate statement to me.
eyes.gif

MJ, you and I have shared the same opinion on numerous threads. I know it's freakin' annoying reading the same crap over and over again. With thatsaid, let the haters hate. It's what they do. Most of these dudes don't even play ball let alone play in J's.

Originally Posted by AIR23JORDANXIII

Originally Posted by MJsaver

better as in what??

shinier patent leather, better red color, fatter laces, or
that extra 1/4 inch patent leather everybody wants back??
what makes a fake '' look'' better than authentic??
sounds like a silly bandwagon hate statement to me.
eyes.gif

MJ, you and I have shared the same opinion on numerous threads. I know it's freakin' annoying reading the same crap over and over again. With that said, let the haters hate. It's what they do. Most of these dudes don't even play ball let alone play in J's.

I see what you guys are sayin, I think the guys on the fakes bandwagon are more disgusted with jb because they changed their mold or what have you so the shoesthey put out now look nothing like the og's. But fakes are fakes so we just got to live with what they give us or don't cop.

i remember wearing my OG 96 blk/red XIs on the day of the 11/12 release date. some guy behind me asked his friend what kind of XIs were those (mines) hisfriend said he didn't know and to shut up. lol kids these days need to step up their knowledge

Originally Posted by LuckyBomB1346

I just broke out the 12's and they are super legit. They are incredibly comfortable and feel like my OG white/red 12's.
I liked the 12's better , and I bought this pack for the 11's in the first place.

I'm going to meet a re-seller tomorrow. What should i look for on the shoes/box to make sure that they are legit and not fakes?

Originally Posted by StrickRoth P

I'm going to meet a re-seller tomorrow. What should i look for on the shoes/box to make sure that they are legit and not fakes?
check the insoles, tags, and the glue marks

Originally Posted by east99

i remember wearing my OG 96 blk/red XIs on the day of the 11/12 release date. some guy behind me asked his friend what kind of XIs were those (mines) his friend said he didn't know and to shut up. lol kids these days need to step up their knowledge
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StrickRoth P

Look under the insoles and make sure there are numbers written on the bottom of the shoe.

Don't mean to gravedig but if you're still searching for these, they're still out there for retail. I was waltzing through the train station inRome and spotted like 4 different CDP packages. Grabbed two of the 11/12 joints for 299 Euro each. Just a heads up.

2gvvd6t.jpg

Originally Posted by kchildz1

Lol I still haven't un-ds'ed mines yet
me either, i might wait like a year 4 real.

till folks forget about em, 11/12 gon be everywhere this summer.

Back
Top Bottom