Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by ehbball88

what is the discount off eastbay for 10% where you have to go to some other site first? Please help.

live.com. it is cashback so you have to wait like a month before you get it.

I have a problem:
I wear a size 9-9.5 and I heard the 11s run small. My foot will probably grow so should I get a sz 10?

when they drop online...say footlocker, eastbay, or finishline...

do they drop at 12am everywhere or is it like the Flightclub release where its like 12am in the eastcoast but 9pm on the westcoast???

i've never doe thi online before...imma try and copp a pair online and a pair at the mall

Originally Posted by shoefreak14

Originally Posted by ISHTHEDUDE

Arden Fair Mall is going to be a B#@&% tonight!!

I Live in the Sacramento area to. I cant do Arden anymore, hella shady over there.
smh.gif

I am trying online.

yea i'm going to try online too...but if i can't get one i'm headed to Arden. I'm avoiding champs at all cost. The majority of the pack arealready sold to the employees. So don't bother with Chumps

I Live in the Sacramento area to. I cant do Arden anymore, hella shady over there.
smh.gif

I am trying online.

yea i'm going to try online too...but if i can't get one i'm headed to Arden. I'm avoiding champs at all cost. The majority of the pack arealready sold to the employees. So don't bother with Chumps

so whats up with NDC? i know they were up early but does anyone know if the orders are going to be cancelled and release at the correct time?

smh.gif

I am trying online.

yea i'm going to try online too...but if i can't get one i'm headed to Arden. I'm avoiding champs at all cost. The majority of the pack are already sold to the employees. So don't bother with Chumps

How bad do you think it's gonna be? I was planning to go like 2 or 3 tomorrow morning/tonight? I might go check it out around 8 tonight and see if a lineis developing, if not I will just wait for tomorrow morning

Originally Posted by ankles2008

when they drop online...say footlocker, eastbay, or finishline...

do they drop at 12am everywhere or is it like the Flightclub release where its like 12am in the eastcoast but 9pm on the westcoast???

i've never doe thi online before...imma try and copp a pair online and a pair at the mall

Trying to find out the same thing. NDC usually puts sneaks up anywhere from 5:00-5:30a.m. I've never brought a pack online from NDC before.

people have been camping out in nyc since last night...i got my package in south jersey for 290 last week...

Eastbay for me, no waiting in line at all. I just hope they don't sell out in my sz in 1minute like the Chicago 23's did.

Dude from eastbay trying to tell me he don't know how many pairs they are getting.

I know dude was lying
smh.gif

online it is 12am east 10 pm Central/Mountain(AZ) and 9PM west coast...

Finishline is always, ALWAYS about 15-20 early and east bay will crash at 12:01AM ...GARUANTEED ....

Sorry...but some of us are online ordering veterans...

on FNL you get an order confirmation RIGHT AWAY on EASTBAY...it could take about 30-45 min...

On Eastbay if you get to the final page, and it tells you it can't process the order, KEEP TRYING....It usually takes about 5 min of trying...

Just some advice from someone who has done it before....

Good Luck

Just called all the spots at Sunvalley Mall.

Footlocker is confirmed at 15 packages.

Finishline is confirmed to have 82 packages.

Champs will have 3 pairs for each size.

Mall doors open at 6am first come first serve. Sheikh won't have them tomorrow..

Good luck. There's already a line forming in front of the mall as we speak.

Less than 13 more hours til I get mine..
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Have y'all noticed the shoe stores have been acting hella shady for this release. I went into the my local mall this past Sunday and stores were acting like they werent getting this pack I know that they are geetting them. Or they wont tell you what sizes that are getting. I called a Footaction today downtown and he said they hadnt even packed the boxes...I'm calling BS.

yea a lot of store are acting shady

I am getting a little more anxious with each passing hour. I NEED this pack in my collection. Grrrrrrrrrr. Freakin' NDC screwing up the release last night.

everyone is being shady because i think even the people that work at the stores, not even sneakerhead know about reselling so....

i have been in stores before and i was the first one in and already they didn't have all sizes.... benifits of working there i guess

Back
Top Bottom