Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

getin up at 8am having breakfast wait for my partners head to the mall around 9am walkin out with 18 packs
grin.gif

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

got my 11s rite here on my lap petting them i hope everyone gets a chance to get this pack cause its a beauty, kudos also to the people who have to wait in the snow tommorow mourning especially up here in ri were this snow storm is goin on and the packs are limited in every store.
My %*%%% treating his kicks like it's a @*%$%* mut,
smh.gif
, cornydude.

Originally Posted by ISHTHEDUDE

Originally Posted by shoefreak14

laugh.gif
My local news station in Sacramento (arden mall) just had a little segment on the package. Interviewed 2 heads campin.
saw that too...did that loser just called those fusions on his feet jordan 2s???
I think so man.
smh.gif

dude looked like he didnt know the history of the either shoes.
grin.gif
tired.gif
indifferent.gif

you just do you imma do me, why all the hate for if i want to pet them ill do so, anyway i hope that you get to cop your pack and be happy

I'm pretty sure ndc and finishline won't work for me once again because of too many crashing site, ordering multiple pairs, 5 browser windows open, andrefreshing repeatedly, but I will have my fast connection trying to compete with yall fast click bandits still
devil.gif
lol

Not to gloat...I'm set!!!

Good luck and congrats to my homey who got my XII for $170 Shipped...you scored a primo deal!!!
0af15eebc5e4f19691f2029949e4481747c7ffd.jpg
e363500deb34c8f3e8e4f865912d09f02809a05.jpg
fff35924ea00cabde7fff1469da0c5f550da0e4.jpg
3e1359dcea6dca23e896f71a9d4663529cb4ee4.jpg
I'm just happy to be here folks...Christmas came earlytonight!!! LOL

May the force be with you All!!! LOL
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ugh. i'm debating about tryin to cop from eastbay from work or camping out tonight....

Originally Posted by ISHTHEDUDE

Originally Posted by JordanPoe

ISTHEDUDE, do people usually camp out at Arden?

yea they do. They get there early as hell too...What really is f up is I remember when a van full of mexicans arrived at around 5 am for the Carmines and cut in the front line of footlocker. There was like 11 of them
eek.gif
eek.gif
...Some yelled call La Migra
roll.gif
roll.gif

What time are you guys gonna show up there? I am gonna go check the loine tonight right now and then, come back at like 2 or 3, but I want to know if I need toget there earlier

Wow so I did get the cancled email from NDC and perfect timing too, right before left to mall, getting mine at 9am tomorrow
wink.gif
No sweat, I can sleep easy tonight

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by AsianImage

I hope that they are readily available..but I just need to secure my pack. I plan on getting to my spot around 5AM...have my ZUNE all charged up...a bottle of water..and a nice thick hoodie...and I will wait. Thats it...I may even shoot some video and make a mini documentary on the experience.

roll.gif
same thing ima do except have an ipod instead of a zune. got my camera ready.
smokin.gif
thank god i saw this post ima bout to go charge my Halo3 zune
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by stresseddesserts

Originally Posted by bence23

ugh. i'm debating about tryin to cop from eastbay from work or camping out tonight....
pay the extra 40-50 later and avoid camping.
yea but i'm wary about these online shoe launches and would rather have them in my hands in the morning

yea im trying both, online and even if successful then still going to the store
because of my beliefs

VVVVV

my cousin gets off work at 3AM from UPS lolz... he's gonna wake my @$* up to get the packs man from what ya'll are saying I might have to leave earlierthan that

just got back from nyc...champs sports in time square has had dudes camping out since early THURSDAY MORNING!!!....btw nyc just had an outrageous snow stormbut that didnt stop people from breaking out the tents...so glad i live in dc.....sorry i was too embarrassed for em to take pics

word. avoid eastbay if you can though. theyve cancelled my orders in the pasty , and i completed my order in the within the first 5 minutes of release.

Back
Top Bottom