Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

Nike always lets the retailers sell theirs first. they will be up on NDC at some random time in the morning and you will be able to order with no crashing. I will try that or go down to NTPDX early morn and hope there aren't too many 10.5s in line. if both of those fail there is always the finishline restock and if not that then I have $310 to spend on other more useful things. I am not letting this stuff stress me out

Yeah I feel the same way...I'd like to have these, but if I can't get them, I'm not gonna go crazy.

Still...screw NDC for cancelling my order yesterday
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chelu

Next thing Jordan Brand will do is have a lottery system.$20 to play, if you get lucky and your ticket is picked, you can buy them at retail, plus tax and shipping. Mo money, mo money, mo money! So tired of battling to get shoes.

^^think that's partly why the sneaker game is dying. battle all day just to get 11s that look different...

its not people copping multiples these retailers limit to 2... how hard is it to do the math and make enough. looks like 70% of people in this thread alone whowanted got assed out on a pack

shame

I just placed an order for a size 12 on FNL, let's see how this goes. Paid a lil extra for rush. Hopefully that helps get them. I was hoping to get 2 pairsfrom Eastbay with the 20% off gift card but no go. That would have made these packs $170 each (which is how much I've gotten previous packs for withLive.com). Oh well, maybe I can get a 2nd pack somewhere else.

Finally got it but at the same time I got through my boyfriend did as well. Now I have two....I'm thinking about cancelling one of the orders.

LOL.

Trip on this.

After the site crashing and all the BS. Slowly but surely I was getting to where I wanted to be. I got to the check out page crashed again. Refreshed. Got tothe confirm order page. Crash. Went back and hit it again. And all of the sudden I have a order number and customer number. But I know eastbay...so I don'ttrip. What I forgot was I use live.com. They sent me an e-mail saying I earned 60 bucks back on the pack.....

LOL. I probably wont even get the pack. I checked the order status and it still says open.

I will be up tonight for NDC. I have a voucher anyway. If that doesn't work out I have a spot. If that don't work out. 400. Dah well.

Finally got it but at the same time I got through my boyfriend did as well. Now I have two....I'm thinking about cancelling one of the orders.

I got my Nike.com internet browser tab ready to go. Kepp links posted guys. This gonna b 1 long 4-7 hrs. of waitin'!

FNL did just restock like 5 mins ago. Got my 10.5, got my confirmation email too, hopefully it sticks. No trip to the mall for me. I guess these were stockedhard by fnl.

Originally Posted by JrMOFF2

Originally Posted by Kicks10123

I believe it will be around 3am on NDC.....someone correct me if im worng

^ 3 am eastern? this guy over the phone @ nike told be 7...idk
grin.gif
Ya I live in mass so it would be est for me and it usually comes up about 3 am ...but like someone previously said it could take place anywherebetween 2-5am

grin.gif
ya i live in mass so 3am eastern for me it usually comes up.....but like someone said previously it could be anywhere between 2 and 5 am

Someone posted up an international number for Eastbay a couple of pages back. I used that and got through with ease. Try to use that number if you still wantto order through Eastbay.

I love it! all this even made yuku crash for me! too funny. props to anyone who got theirs online so far. I have no idea how anyone could get through

grin.gif
Ya I live in mass so it would be est for me and it usually comes up about 3 am ...but like someone previously said it could take place anywhere between 2-5am

Wait... confused.... 3 am eastern time they will be up? or is it 3 am pst they'll be up, which = 6 am est??

i got all the way to submit order and it crashed. shouldn't have entered the free shipping code cause it ended up expiring and I had to restart my order.just great.

I actually was tryin to get back on to fnl cause i wanted to get the time my store was opening, and then i said let me see whats left and it was fsr. It allwent smooth too, no delays. That lil gap where it was said there all gone was the key.

Back
Top Bottom