Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

DAMN PEOPLE GOING TO THE MALL THAT IS GOING TO BE A MISSION........................JUST MEMBER THAT ALL MALLS R OPENING UP EARLY.....................

Originally Posted by gescobe

Originally Posted by OzzyOzz

I got through the FINISHLINE checkout, review order, clicked submit order and it loaded for a hot minute then gave me a blank page and server error. But i do online banking so i check the card and they charged my card already. Does it mean the ordering was successful and im gettin the kicks?

same thing happened to me...
SAME. If past experience is any indication, those of us who got charged but no order confirmation will be getting order cancelations
grin.gif

that is the only way I go now is online with live.com cashback plus its too cold to go out.

There aren't enough words or smileys to express how I'm feeling...

Watching my timer on BEASTbay reset to 10 mins at 11:59 =
indifferent.gif

Refreshing my page only to find out it crashed =
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

45 minutes getting through/putting credit card info/ waiting for the next screen =
smile.gif

Waiting another 25 minutes to find out my cart is empty =
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif

it will be black friday tomorrow at the malls and every other sneaker spot in the country... 11/12 cdp = legalized crack

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

it will be black friday tomorrow at the malls and every other sneaker spot in the country... 11/12 cdp = legalized crack

hype..
eyes.gif

same thing happened to me as OzzyOzz .. i'm still confused whether or not the order went through. i've been spending way too long trying to get these.hopefully it went through
mad.gif

Called bank said finishline got the approval to charge and process my order. Do they have a customer service number?

Originally Posted by Cloud

hype..
eyes.gif

nahhh not hype,straight TRUTH...this pack has reached the highest level of hype already if you havent noticed...thank God i live in nyc, these will beeverywhere
smile.gif

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

I just was checking emails before bed and I thought when all the crashing happened and I was exiting windows that my cashback was gone. I was able to get the pack like I said earlier and when I checked the email, i got the cashback.

21.00 back is good enough for me.

21? I got 62 back with live.com

FTL and eastbay is 20% CB, FNL is less i think 7-12%

Got cha...

Back
Top Bottom