Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by emacdaddy24

i was at the nuggs game trying to get them on my gf's crackberry...had the same problem as everyone else...kinda wish i stayed home cuz wow did we get out classed by lebron and the cavs...oh well looks like its gonna be an early morning for me

upandcoming...ill be waiting for ndc to release how about you?

im breakin night...im waitin for NDC so i can cop for my bro and studyin at the same time, then round 6 or 7 am im goin to pick up my pack,got a FA holdin medown,(i might cop 2 pair, i havent decided yet) then i have a final at 930 am and gotta be there at 9, yes i know, a final a Saturday..******ed #$% university

i know this release isn't quite DMP status, but damn, it sure sounds like people had a hard time coppin'.

Originally Posted by KixxRus

Its funny to see idiots selling these packs at 450 with free shipping... ebay charges 10%
( $45)of final value then paypal fee min charge is 3%( 13.5)then 25 to 30 bucks to ship.. $450-45-13-25=$367.. probably making 30 to 40 dollar profit..which is peanuts... i just want the 12s size 10.5
eBay doesn't charge 10%. $3 insertion fee plus 8.75% of the initial $25.00($2.19), plus 3.50% of the remaining closing value balance($25.01 - $1,000.00), soaround 60 to 70 in profit. If the guys selling have 5 or more packs, that's enough to profit to pay for the one they keep. Assuming they're actuallysneakerheads and not just trying to take advantage of the hype.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by iceY Heat

^^^from my past experience with finishline they charge you right away no matter what to make sure you have the funds to purchase the shoes. When they can't fulfill your order they call you and give you a lame apology and finito, it's over. Order confirmations from finishline don't mean you're guaranteed a pair.
word up, that happened to me in the past, back when the white red viii's came out i ordered from finishline, they took the money out and 2days later got the order canceled.. reason being, order could not be fufilled, finishline.com is lame.

NDC may have posted it...site is taking long to load..or is it just my pc? lol edit: false alarm..still dont see em on NDC lol

I dunno, considering how many issues it was having not putting through, maybe it still had lots of sizes. So yeah, I did it, with the best hopes in mind.

Originally Posted by northparkblind

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

This CDP pack is way over-hyped.

smh.gif
at JB fooling you people......

The reason most people wants this pack is because of the XI.

The pack is $310 and the re-sell price is about $400+.

You can buy a 01' retro XI for about $310.......

smh.gif
Think people..........

hmm let me think....should I pay $300+ for 1 pair of shoes where I can get 2 around the same price? I'd rather spend the money and get 2 shoes instead of 1.

Hmmmm lets think. Should i get 2 piece of crap quality shoes from JB or just buy 1 that'll last wayyyyyyyyyy longer?

ill take 2,when you have more than 100+ pairs its hard to wear them out.
besides who has time to hunt for their size,when u can just go to the mall tomorrow and cop.

Your acting like copping these at the mall will be easy........
smh.gif
it wont be too hard if you did your homework.

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Originally Posted by jphong23

I ordered 2 pairs earlier on eastbay, it says Order waiting approval, im wondering if i should call or not to confirm or just ride it out?

I called them they said it will take 24 hours to confirm everything. Basically if you get a order number you are set. You should get an email in an hour or two and i hope you guys paid for rush so you can get it before xmas

Well i just called, they said there is still a chance i may not get them because they are verifying the funds and the stock? but since i do have a order # ihave a good chance? has this happen to anyone before?

If I were you I would just give up on finish line stop spending so much time calling them and get to a launch line.

Seriously just sayin.

NDC usually drops them around 5am-7am EST on RD. correct me if im wrong? the strap 1's dropped around 5am est so im guessing these will be the same?

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

This CDP pack is way over-hyped.

smh.gif
at JB fooling you people......

The reason most people wants this pack is because of the XI.

The pack is $310 and the re-sell price is about $400+.

You can buy a 01' retro XI for about $310.......

smh.gif
Think people..........

hmm let me think....should I pay $300+ for 1 pair of shoes where I can get 2 around the same price? I'd rather spend the money and get 2 shoes instead of 1.

Hmmmm lets think. Should i get 2 piece of crap quality shoes from JB or just buy 1 that'll last wayyyyyyyyyy longer?

ill take 2,when you have more than 100+ pairs its hard to wear them out.
besides who has time to hunt for their size,when u can just go to the mall tomorrow and cop.

Your acting like copping these at the mall will be easy........
smh.gif
it wont be too hard if you did your homework.

My city is sleeping. (Bowie , MD) and im not copping anyways...........

Back
Top Bottom