Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Anybody in NYC try the Foot Locker on 3rd Ave b/t 105th and 106th st? I live near there and I was wondering if I should even bother walking downthere...probably sold out already
mad.gif

Went to 2 malls at 4am. Got 0 pairs.

Houston BayBrook had a line since 8pm the night before
Houston Almeda Mall was 200 deep at 6am.

...one note before I rest I thought the stock on these were full how stores only have one of each pair??? happy I got minebut seeing the cats faces
mad.gif
..I knew there was gonna be drama
eyes.gif
I was out

-bdis-

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

eek.gif
Did you try the sites last night?

thats why i go to sharpstown...got there around 520 am...doors opened at 6 copped a in sz 11 for me and 13 for my patna
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

out sprinting n's you got there before you FTW

this release was just insane. first tried the online and as expected every website crashed. so i thought well i'll just get up early and go to the mall andcop no problem. not the case when i got there dude said they were forced to open early because so many people were there. luckily my man at fl called aroundand got another store to hold me a pair. Three other things i would just like to mention about this release:
1. stores that didn't have the other packs did receive these so check spots you usually don't hit up.
2. the xis are cut a little small so you may need to go up 1/2 size (i did).
3. i hate you resellers who stop people from copping shoes they really want. i seen some kid about 12 years old walking through the mall with his parentslooking for a pair in his size with no luck. that kid was so upset he couldn't get the shoes and i know exactly how he feels.

it was a very easy cop at 34th Footaction in NYC, the line was about 60 people just before the store open, but they have 400 sets yes 400, and the worker saiddon't worry everyone will get what they want. Copped 2 sets and went home. Easy and smooth.

this is out of this world. do you have pics?

Originally Posted by deuce02

this release was just insane. first tried the online and as expected every website crashed. so i thought well i'll just get up early and go to the mall and cop no problem. not the case when i got there dude said they were forced to open early because so many people were there. luckily my man at fl called around and got another store to hold me a pair. Three other things i would just like to mention about this release:
1. stores that didn't have the other packs did receive these so check spots you usually don't hit up.
2. the xis are cut a little small so you may need to go up 1/2 size (i did).
3. i hate you resellers who stop people from copping shoes they really want. i seen some kid about 12 years old walking through the mall with his parents looking for a pair in his size with no luck. that kid was so upset he couldn't get the shoes and i know exactly how he feels.
dam
smh.gif

Originally Posted by bdis1986

...one note before I rest I thought the stock on these were full how stores only have one of each pair??? happy I got mine but seeing the cats faces
mad.gif
eyes.gif
I was out

-bdis-

spoken for by resellers maybe.

what happened?

Originally Posted by deuce02

3. i hate you resellers who stop people from copping shoes they really want. i seen some kid about 12 years old walking through the mall with his parents looking for a pair in his size with no luck. that kid was so upset he couldn't get the shoes and i know exactly how he feels.

ya there was a kid in front of me.. probably like 16 17 with his parents to buy @***%*! 4 pairs i woulda ran off with 1 of his pairs if i didnt work in thesame mall
eyes.gif

got my pack easy thank you lord, just incase finishline cancels my order. champs was only 16 deep at northridge.

Cats went dumb at the mall I was at
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Haven't seen people go wild at the mall like this since the Blk/Red XIII a few christmas' back

U could've been standing 1st in line all mourning, when them doors flew open all hell broke loose..... Cats snatch'n bags
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I was on THE AVE. I was bugging waiting for these sneakers, I should have just over paid to have em' early. I got to Modell's like before 5amthey open at 6am twas a wrapo from there, atleast for size 10 and up left and waited at Footlocker till they opend after 8am, copped a 8.5 no big sizes thereseemed to be maybe only 1 in certain sizes. I wasn't trying to leave empty handed, crazy release I plan to never do it again just overpay it's muchbetter lol. Paying over retail > Waiting in the snow anyday Anyone got a 10 or 10.5 for my 8.5 NYC holler.

So I wake to go to the gym at 5 am...My gym is connected to the mall so I go over to Footlocker to see the madness...There were only about 10 people in line atthe time which was surprising..But I went ahead about my business and got my workout on.. And word was that this Footlocker got 73 total packs..

I'm not making this up, in MD, i had to wait in line from 4am till 630am then there was a full mad dash from the doors to the shoe store. 1 or 2 people gotknocked down & stomped. One got slammed on glass doors. But me and my boy got the packs. This makes me say i maybe done with J's. People are tooothirsty! I just need Red&Black 13s and Black & Blue 18s. The End!

Originally Posted by Cloud

Originally Posted by bdis1986

...one note before I rest I thought the stock on these were full how stores only have one of each pair??? happy I got mine but seeing the cats faces
mad.gif
eyes.gif
I was out

-bdis-

spoken for by resellers maybe.

what happened?

dam resellers
mad.gif

about 12 cops rolled threw so they had no choice but to leave

Originally Posted by jretro23

got my pack easy thank you lord, just incase finishline cancels my order. champs was only 16 deep at northridge.

how many packs did they have?

i havent seen this kind of hype for j's in a long time, even though i didnt have that much trouble getting my packs, i know what its like to be caught inthe herd of people making the dash to the store. a few years back, a guy got shot outside the mall i was working at over some CG IX's.

Back
Top Bottom