Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

some of these stories are straight up hilarious
roll.gif

Just got home from the mall. Been waiting for this day for weeks. My connect had my name on my pack but he wasnt workin this morning. I got up to thecounter and some girl who works there snaked my pack. They only had one of each size so needless to say I didnt get ine. We only had one other store that gotthem and they in the same mall. I ran up there and they had already sold their 1 pair of 11.5 also. So I came home empty handed. I am so bummed right now. I started gettin sideways in the mall and security got all up in my face. Some resellin jerk in line bought up a bunch right before I got up there so I gotscrewed by him. This is broke down. I am like crushed right now cuz I am gonna be on ebay payin crazy price to the reseller scum.

For everybody that went up a half size like i was also forced to, i think its actually ok because the XIs were a little small.

oh and FL opened 7 minutes ago round here my boy just told me some dude bought every single pair in the store. thats F'in ridiculous. they had 1 in eachsize and he bought every god damn one. i dont understand how the hell employees allow that to happen when they know mad cats is waiting in line hoping to get asingle package

This is definitely the craziest release I seen in a min. I paid for mines on Monday through my homegirl who works for footlocker, so im thinkin I might try tocop another pair to put on ice. I also checked w/another footlocker, the manager said they gettin them, but he'll request my size if im definitely comingback to get em. I said HELL ************* YEAH, I'LL BE BACK. Anyway, girlie comes to me yesterday, and says her store sold the one sz 13 they had for$500, and she tried to check other stores, but none had any they would ship. I go back to the other store, he's like they didnt even get my size. Now, imin panic mode. I go to Plan C. Hit up a midnight release at Athlete's Foot. Once I got there and seen the big sign on the window "350 plus tax 378, Ihopped back in my truck to go to Plan D..............Online. We all know how that went. I had my size in my cart....then the site crashed. I had my phone onredial for eastbay. Wifey phone on hold w/finishline.......nothin. So, I said I will get up at 3am and hit Niketown at Lenox. When I woke up at 3, I was stillon hold w/Finish Line. I get to the mall about 445 and its about 8 ppl. For once Niketown actually came through, and I came up on my size. THANKS JB ITS BEEN AGOOD RIDE, but its curtains for me. Future collectors all I can say is grind hard.

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

For everybody that went up a half size like i was also forced to, i think its actually ok because the XIs were a little small.

oh and FL opened 7 minutes ago round here my boy just told me some dude bought every single pair in the store. thats F'in ridiculous. they had 1 in each size and he bought every god damn one. i dont understand how the hell employees allow that to happen when they know mad cats is waiting in line hoping to get a single package
thats crazy they allowed him to do that, was anybody else in line behind him? im surprised they didnt do a number on that cat coming out the storewith all those packs,i know he wouldnt have gotten away with that here. they only allowed you to buy up to two packs here.

For those that can't follow instructions on our NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING RULE, please don't PM the staff whenyou find yourself suspended or banned.

Thanks!

easy cop for me since i already had two packs on lock
walked into finishline and my 9.5 and 10 were waiting for me
then as i was getting out of the mall, i see like 20 people running towards finishline cuz they still had some pairs
now people are waiting outside of sheikhs cuz theyre opening at 9 i think

Copped mine.

And much respect to the OG heads that were able to afford the the 11s when they came out before. But all this they look fake talk really kills me. Thingschange. And instead of appreciating the fact that you were apart of something special back in the day. You #*!$% and moan about how these look fake and blahblah blah. If you feel that way, throw on your Ogs and keep it moving. Don't try and kill it for Young ones trying to enjoy this moment, including myself.

Speaking as a dude that couldn't afford these back then and wasn't willing to put out 400 and up to get them. I would like to say thank you JB forgiving me the chance to get one of my fav shoes of all time. Much love.

Easy cop, woke up about 7:35, went to fordam in footlocker saw dudes waitin online, I cut thru the line once the dude said a 9, let me in swipe the card andleft.

znrho3.jpg

i agree.the Xi's in my opinion are not comfortable at all,they feel like fakes buy hey there XI's and i needed a pair/easy cop,walked into myfootlocker in brick,nj at 6:30 and walked out with my sz 11.

Just came back from PG Footlocker, Whole rack of peoples,copped for my girl....shoes are pretty decent, 11 quality kinda ehh...

Glad I didn't cop....I got my 01 11's and my OG Playoff 12's, so im straight
pimp.gif

Congrats on everyone who copped
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Easy cop, woke up about 7:35, went to fordam in footlocker saw dudes waitin online, I cut thru the line once the dude said a 9, let me in swipe the card and left.

znrho3.jpg

LOL, DAMN I WOULD OF BEEN SALTY IF I SAW SOMEONE CUT IN FRONT OF ME REGARDLESS OF IF THEY HAD THEM LOCKED OR NOT.

Back
Top Bottom