Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by In The Line For VIIs

Originally Posted by dwizard23

Originally Posted by everone303

i dont know if i should wait for NDC or go camp out at the store.... Either way an all nighter

Hmmmmm thinking about going to stand in line and using iphone to refresh NDC... not a bad idearrrr
Actually, that's a very bad idea because NDC uses Flash. Just tried it on my iPhone and no go.

Thanks i keep forgetting about the flash sites... No media messaging and no flash, im all about apple but seriously Jobs your killin me

so what ya'll doing right now?
laugh.gif
i'm sitting here watchingpineapple express, refreshing NDC, and on NT
pimp.gif

nothing like J's during the holiday season
smh.gif

why oesnt nike just release at 12 am est. liek every one else..guess they dont wanna crash like all the other sites...nike doesnt crash,yet their system getshacked into
roll.gif
i still dont know how that was Nike's excuse lol

Originally Posted by In The Line For VIIs

Originally Posted by everone303

i dont know if i should wait for NDC or go camp out at the store.... Either way an all nighter

Hmmmmm thinking about going to stand in line and using iphone to refresh NDC... not a bad idearrrr
Actually, that's a very bad idea because NDC uses Flash. Just tried it on my iPhone and no go.

Thanks i keep forgetting about the flash sites... No media messaging and no flash, im all about apple but seriously Jobs your killin me
non-flash ndc?

Damn..i gotta work early...i just know the second i log off and go to bed, the pack will be up....and then gone.

yeah..it worked on the release for the kobes? or something...i can't remember, but if someone can start up a chat room...then its real timeupdates....someone please...

Smh..
nerd.gif
Magically 334 and some change disappeared from my account afterbeing told my size was sold out after checkout right b4 the site went down hmmm was ready to count as another L I'll take em tho

watching The Brothers waiting taping that good ol refresh button hoping santa drops my present on this nike.com page

Got 2 orders through on FNL after the site went back up, but I'm not counting on those going through so I'm gonna wait out for NDC. I set up an AIMchat room too: if you wanna chill there @ chat room: ndc.

I just received a confirmation e mail from east bay around 15 minutes ago. I wasn't sure if my order had gone through cuz it was loading slowly and Irefreshed bout a million times. Yall think that I'll get it for sure?

i got an 11.5 off fnl w/confirmation... after 2 hours. very weird.
i'm a size 10 and had 3 10's in my cart and thought it went through after submitting my order.

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

so what ya'll doing right now?
laugh.gif
i'm sitting here watching pineapple express, refreshing NDC, and on NT
pimp.gif

nothing like J's during the holiday season
smh.gif
Chillin. Contemplating sleep until 8:30 or watching some Foxxhole.

Back
Top Bottom