Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by Rukawa0320

its 940 in the morning here in Europe, had a 2hr sleep after FNL and Eastbay kept crashing and driving me crazy...NDC is my last hope

what part of europe are you in?? western im assuming,but what country..i kno italy is 6 hr. diff.

I live in Hungary but I should have stayed in Michigan to camp out for these craps instead of coming home for xmas...

nah jk, but i would still like to get my pack
eyes.gif

which page are you guys hitting the refresh on?....I'm doing the "new releases" but don't know if that's smart or not.

So I just got off of work..(doing an over night smh) and its still snowing out here in nyc.hopefully the footaction on my block won't have a line becausethey told me they are only getting 24 packs.they start selling them @ 7am....good luck to everybody camping out online....

interesting night. nvr did a midnight launch before. i'm gonna post these in the B/S but it was an easy launch. can't say so for the morning heads. i think people are camping out at our downtown mall, lloyd center, from what i was told.

on a side note, the yeezy's look like there're really gonna drop. here's proof below. they look sick in-person.

good luck in the morning.
laugh.gif

So I just made my NDC account, quick question

I now get free ground shipping and I see if you order before 11:59pm 12/20 you will get them before Christmas. So the question is, will it really matter to payextra for next day delivery ? I'll probably get them around the same time regardless right?

I picked up my first set today. XI looks a bit cheap... but not like thats going to stop any of us right?

So I just got off of work..(doing an over night smh) and its still snowing out here in nyc.hopefully the footaction on my block won't have a line becausethey told me they are only getting 24 packs.they start selling them @ 7am....good luck to everybody camping out online....

Originally Posted by MRMCFLY718

So I just got off of work..(doing an over night smh) and its still snowing out here in nyc.hopefully the footaction on my block won't have a line because they told me they are only getting 24 packs.they start selling them @ 7am....good luck to everybody camping out online....

where do you live bro?
you better try a bigger footaction......

i dont know whether to keep waiting on ndc or start camping at the mall...

hmmmm decisions decisions.

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

I guess nyc nters were doin the e-camp or were waitin for sat. Morn....

I dont want to repeat my DMP's story.........get up at 10, went to manhattan and back home with empty hands...........
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom