Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

pre ordered from osneaker, still havent got my shipping confirmation.
mad.gif

im thinking about buying on osneaker.com for 450 now. this is the lowest price i have seen in my size. should i do it?

maaaaaaaan i'm 3 for 3 when it comes to big releases

Grapes-check
6/17 pack-check
11/12 pack- check

got there a 4:15 mall guard wouldn't let us in till 600 so we thought we'd chill in the whip and listen to illmatic, but no. 3 dudes lined up at 430,so me and my bro were 4th in line we Stood in 7 degree cold for an hour and a half well got in line line at finishline sent my bro to champs (they opened up at8, plan b's ftw) ended coppin my sz 11 at finishline the dudes in front of me were sz12,sz12, and sz13 so I was blessed.
review:
11's are better than everyone elses pair so far as far as quality (stains,etc) BOTTOMS ARE FINE IT IS RED!the ballistic mesh is a lil stiff but WITH A FEWWEARS it should soften up

12s are FLAWLESS I love how both the 11s and 12s get minimal creasing!!

BTW, 12's look great with a well fitting pair of levis, I may put the 11s on ice till summer when I can break out the cargos!(Michigan Weather ftl) GeneseeValley Mall Heads Stand up, it was fun chilling with yall for that hour and a half.

I hope everybody got their pairs but uhhhh. ....... I need some white and red 12s and some spacejams/ columbias this summer to release!

Originally Posted by xavdiesel

I just came back from Champs at Pearlridge in HI, there were only 17 pairs and people were handed tickets I was number 19... Yet I still got my size 13! Some dude sold it to me outside since it wasn't his size anyway(lucky break)... Bad part is some people sold there spot to some guys to learn that their size wasn't available anyway some dudes were fuming about that. Oh well I wish them the best in finding these because some these people were really cool...

wait wait wait. pearlridge had these but not footlocker in ala moana or waikiki i mean not even niketown got them. now im a lil mad the one place i did not goto had them.
mad.gif

Damn....camped out online on FL, Eastbay and Nike and couldn't get the checkout to go through before sold out. How are people getting multiple pairs! Ifanyone has a 9.5 XI, I got a never worn 9.5 Carmine I'd trade or we can work out a deal. Hit me up.

there are almost no size 13 on ebay between this and the motorsport 23s idont know
frown.gif
thanks jb for totally ruining my month
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

These 11s suck and they fit uncomfortable.

12s > 11s

I agree. I got 2 packs now I'm thinking of selling the XI's and keeping the XII's. Tragic.

I'm by no means trying to moderate... but watch your posts guys. Please don't feel offended by my friendly reminder.

On another note, how and where do you guys wait for so long in these lines?

Was an easy cop. Was able to order two pairs of FNL and slept in and walked in my local Footaction and got another two pairs.
smile.gif

Anyone that ordered from FNL.com get anything yet? Hope they're not delayed with storm like NDC.

I was first in line at the Carlsbad mall in San Diego, it was freezing. The line was like 30 people when they let us in at 5:45, the door to the mall wasbroken and kept opening all night so security was all around. Everyone was cool and walked single file behind me which made me happy because I knew they onlyhad 20 packs. We get to the door and I have my head down, I dropped my blanket looked up and see this dude walk up right in front of me. He says "Sorryguys I got here first, ask the guys in the store" E 4th in line yells "Excuse me!" the whole line just stares at him because he obviously justwalked up through some other entrance. I told dude we've been here all night and he says "Huh? Really!" and just walked away. I got one of two12s and I know dudes in line wanted those. After reading some of the horror stories, I'm grateful everyone here in North County is so civil. That mess atArden Fair is just $#@&!!! up, someone needs to find that jeri curl guard, smack him and take his flashlight.

Originally Posted by kobehead

Anyone that ordered from FNL.com get anything yet? Hope they're not delayed with storm like NDC.

Nope, doesn't even show up on my order history.

Glad I didn't have to face all of this drama. Portland cop was very easy no camping out or messing with dumb security guards.

NDC will not have another reload. They are sold out. The other sites probably will because they will pull inventory from stores.

This is comical though. We haven't seen something this stupid in a long time. Quality may bit be premium but fools sure are dropping mad Benji's onthese grips.

Back
Top Bottom