Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by bigdawg0831

Originally Posted by edunpeal

it happened to me twice already, i thought FNL already confirmed my order and is ready to be shipped i mean they took money out of my account and two days later they returned my money and canceled my order
mad.gif

How did you find out that the order was cancelled? Did they send you an email?

first they returned my money
mad.gif
that alone indicated that the order wascnx then i received the email a day later
frown.gif

Originally Posted by mikejs210

Why show pics of your money? You shouldn't even worry about what kids on here say in regards to your purchases.

You are right...and I edited the original post because of that...(like 8 pages ago)

Originally Posted by Danny Almonte 3

Originally Posted by mr delorean

Originally Posted by d3772000

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

damn i quit NT if this is the $#+* that goes on...28 pairs, 15 pairs? seriously? $#+* has gone wack....i mean give some others a chance. granted i copped 3 pack but none going to be resold, im copping for my own collection and yes im wearing them and putting one on ice, but anymore would be overkill i think. i wouldnt say anything about 5 packs, but freaking almost a fsr just to resell is just shameless. i understand i shouldnt knock the "hustle" but at the same time, why the hell get on here then? just so you can resell? shameless, just go back to ebay and trust me if you are so confident about the 15-28 packs that you guys have for resell just post them there and get away from NT. ruining the culture here. oh unless you are posting here because you are afraid to see the cc bill that will come and the thousands of dollars you have to fork up.

all of a sudden "sneakerheads" pop out of the woodworks then i see the newly created accounts or low post count...i rather goto iss at this point.

Pshh....

I paid cash for dem 28 packs homie...

016158e6969ce95b25d083dd0ce119c7dca4ccd.pjpg
while that photo may seem impressive to those still in high school, that amount of money is laughable in the real world. on the other hand, if you were making real money you wouldnt be lowering yourself to running down sneakers at retail outlets to re-sell on the f'ing internet. thanks for the laugh, though...
realest talk yet

btw, im so out of the game that i thought these joints were released on the 26th SMH

LOL, THAT IS OUT OF THE GAME...BUT IM ONE TO TALK I ONLY FOUND OUT THAT THE DATE WAS CHANGED TO THE 20TH ON THE 17TH

it happened to me twice already, i thought FNL already confirmed my order and is ready to be shipped i mean they took money out of my account and two days later they returned my money and canceled my order
mad.gif

yup
mad.gif

Some of you need to go to the eHotel and argue it up there. Better yet, take advantage of the Private Message system.

Also, some of you need to reconsider what a 'necessity' is.

Did anyone hwo bought in early relese from NDC got a shipping confirmation ???
couse i never recive cacelation email and my order is still pending for delivery

mad.gif

yup
mad.gif
When did you order and what size?

Originally Posted by kobehead

mad.gif

yup
mad.gif

oh it was the 10/13 and 6/17 CDP that was canceled
indifferent.gif
all iamsaying is it happened to me twice but not on this release
tired.gif
i learned mylesson and copped the old fashioned way
pimp.gif

mad.gif

yup
mad.gif

indifferent.gif
all iam saying is it happened to me twice but not on this release
tired.gif
i learned my lesson and copped the old fashioned way
pimp.gif
Oh lol.
laugh.gif
You got me scared for a moment.

mad.gif

yup
mad.gif

indifferent.gif
tired.gif
pimp.gif
Oh lol.
laugh.gif

you almost had a heart attack huh
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

i dont see why people hate on resellers. i managed to get ahold of 6 packs here in NYC, and it was all during the middle of the day. anyone who really wanted them had a chance to getem.

people need to stop complaining.

Maybe some people have a life and they needed to do something that was more important then buying some shoes......

NYC/NJ residents this pack is still floating around in the Jersey City area @ a lot of mom & pop retailers they even have lay-a-away for all those peoplewhose money is kinda tight or got hit with the recession

yessah! I just got shipment confirmation from fnl for my pair of 9.5's to play basketball in. Still sort of sad that I didn't get a pair of 10'sfor casual use... oh well. I will only wear the ones I'm getting indoors on a wooden floor, so they should keep pretty good. Unless someone steps on myfoot!

Originally Posted by dnice201

NYC/NJ residents this pack is still floating around in the Jersey City area @ a lot of mom & pop retailers they even have lay-a-away for all those people whose money is kinda tight or got hit with the recession
let me guess they also want your whole life savings for these huh
indifferent.gif

mad.gif

yup
mad.gif

indifferent.gif
tired.gif
pimp.gif
Oh lol.
laugh.gif

you almost had a heart attack huh
laugh.gif
Yeah lol. But not anymore. Just got my tracking number from FNL.com
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LStepCorrect81

so I take it no one has gotten shipping confirmation for reg. ground from FNL?
Just got mine, and the schedule delivery says the 24th. Gotta love when the free ground shipping turns out to be just as fast as paying forfaster methods. BTW, mine are coming from indianapolis and im in ny.

Finshline shipped my order and is in transit I did 2nd day air for those wondering

12/22/2008

Dear xxxxx,

Your order, xxxxx, has been shipped and contains the following item(s):
Qty Item # Item Description Ship Date
1 1575271 AJ COUNTDOWN 12/22/2008
1 1575271 AJ COUNTDOWN 12/22/2008

Your order will be shipped to:

Back
Top Bottom