Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by d3772000

Originally Posted by Rightguard

Originally Posted by mr delorean

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

damn i quit NT if this is the $#+* that goes on...28 pairs, 15 pairs? seriously? $#+* has gone wack....i mean give some others a chance. granted i copped 3 pack but none going to be resold, im copping for my own collection and yes im wearing them and putting one on ice, but anymore would be overkill i think. i wouldnt say anything about 5 packs, but freaking almost a fsr just to resell is just shameless. i understand i shouldnt knock the "hustle" but at the same time, why the hell get on here then? just so you can resell? shameless, just go back to ebay and trust me if you are so confident about the 15-28 packs that you guys have for resell just post them there and get away from NT. ruining the culture here. oh unless you are posting here because you are afraid to see the cc bill that will come and the thousands of dollars you have to fork up.

all of a sudden "sneakerheads" pop out of the woodworks then i see the newly created accounts or low post count...i rather goto iss at this point.

Pshh....

I paid cash for dem 28 packs homie...

016158e6969ce95b25d083dd0ce119c7dca4ccd.pjpg
while that photo may seem impressive to those still in high school, that amount of money is laughable in the real world. on the other hand, if you were making real money you wouldnt be lowering yourself to running down sneakers at retail outlets to re-sell on the f'ing internet. thanks for the laugh, though...

in the real world that is alot of money for jsut some shoes......there alot of people in the real world losing their jobs in this economy......

Thank you...

This is the real world fam....thats 8300....for some J's dude...come on. I make 70k salary and im still struggling in this economy.....dont be made cause im trynna have money to do other things in life besides pay bills. Its ugly out there...real ugly...id rather chase down shoes than be out of a job an on the corner on the way to jail......Fall back man

man oh man...it just seems like nobody gets it...thats probably why he bought so many packs. If i had $8300 avialable to spend i would have probably done thesame. i was ready to shell out every penny to cop so i could sell to make some money cause i need money. (that would have only been like 3 packs lol)If youhave money and your in a position where you need more money why wouldn't you invest in something thats going to give you a pretty decent quick return forprofit. If he could have bought something else instead and made just as much if not more money and as quick, im sure he would have done it. Slangin shoes onebay is the closest thing legal next to selling some crack.

everyone is just butt hurt cause they didn't get as many packs s they wanted. those who didn't get one should be hating on themselves and simply needto step their game up.

lame.

get yo grind on son!

Thank you...

This is the real world fam....thats 8300....for some J's dude...come on. I make 70k salary and im still struggling in this economy.....dont be made cause im trynna have money to do other things in life besides pay bills. Its ugly out there...real ugly...id rather chase down shoes than be out of a job an on the corner on the way to jail......Fall back man
you were making a deposit run to the bank for the store manager during your lunch hour, werent you?

laugh.gif

yo i called finishline and they said my order has been fulfilled and waiting for tracking number? that means i gettin my pack or wat? any info people.

Originally Posted by ankles2008

Originally Posted by Rightguard

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

damn i quit NT if this is the $#+* that goes on...28 pairs, 15 pairs? seriously? $#+* has gone wack....i mean give some others a chance. granted i copped 3 pack but none going to be resold, im copping for my own collection and yes im wearing them and putting one on ice, but anymore would be overkill i think. i wouldnt say anything about 5 packs, but freaking almost a fsr just to resell is just shameless. i understand i shouldnt knock the "hustle" but at the same time, why the hell get on here then? just so you can resell? shameless, just go back to ebay and trust me if you are so confident about the 15-28 packs that you guys have for resell just post them there and get away from NT. ruining the culture here. oh unless you are posting here because you are afraid to see the cc bill that will come and the thousands of dollars you have to fork up.

all of a sudden "sneakerheads" pop out of the woodworks then i see the newly created accounts or low post count...i rather goto iss at this point.

Pshh....

I paid cash for dem 28 packs homie...

016158e6969ce95b25d083dd0ce119c7dca4ccd.pjpg
while that photo may seem impressive to those still in high school, that amount of money is laughable in the real world. on the other hand, if you were making real money you wouldnt be lowering yourself to running down sneakers at retail outlets to re-sell on the f'ing internet. thanks for the laugh, though...

in the real world that is alot of money for jsut some shoes......there alot of people in the real world losing their jobs in this economy......

Thank you...

man oh man...it just seems like nobody gets it...thats probably why he bought so many packs. If i had $8300 avialable to spend i would have probably done the same. i was ready to shell out every penny to cop so i could sell to make some money cause i need money. (that would have only been like 3 packs lol)If you have money and your in a position where you need more money why wouldn't you invest in something thats going to give you a pretty decent quick return for profit. If he could have bought something else instead and made just as much if not more money and as quick, im sure he would have done it. Slangin shoes on ebay is the closest thing legal next to selling some crack.

everyone is just butt hurt cause they didn't get as many packs s they wanted. those who didn't get one should be hating on themselves and simply need to step their game up.

lame.

get yo grind on son!

That's real talk! Get it how you get it. You can't hate the man...hate the hype!

This thread is still going?? I didn't expect this thread to go over 200+ pages deep especially after the release.. and it's still going.

Hope you guys that ordered online get yours. I'm loving mine.
grin.gif

laugh.gif
@ makin 70k a year and strugglin, maybe you shouldn't be livin outside ur means.
grin.gif

Its funny cuase when ever there's a big release, and people get salty, the issue of resellers come into play, I know bout 4 5 resellers on here, includinmyself, and its pretty good money if done correct. Don't knock hustles, cuase if it wasn't for resellers a lot of people wouldn't have chances forshoes. And then if people really wanted shoes, they would've gotten them. Instead of expecting to walk into a shoe store, Release date at 7 at night thenget mad that their sold out. I live in NJ, I did the math, there was about 1,200 packs avail in a 25 min radius from me, and dudes still complain.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MJLeon23

have they stopped making shirts for CDP's? havent seen one in a while, and having one for this pack would be nice.

yea there was some dude that posted pics of the XI shirts that went with the package in this forum, he said he got them at champs

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Woohoo got my order confirmation from FNL
smile.gif
Called me this morning to make sure billing and shipping is correct.
when did u order

Friday night around 10/11ish. Got my tracking info today
smile.gif
Getting them soon WOOHOO!

damn people already got there shipping confirmation, i haven't received that yet only my order conf.
i was able to order my girls size 3.5 on sat from finishline and i was lucky to catch the restock today and order my size 10.5
but i havent received my shipping conf yet on either order and im getting worried.

Originally Posted by kevvv

did FNL release theses earlier then midnight? They did that with all Packs previously.

i never knew about this but I think they did, some1 just posted above that he ordered around 10 or 11

Def. Can't hate on duke reselling... and talkin about sellin them here is the cheapest form of advertisement...but it is lame to take pics of ya bread
grin.gif
...that wasn't necessary... and do u really have to explain yaself? I don't blame you for coppin...had I had 10 stax layin around, I woulda spentit all on the packs...its jus like buying stock and the name of the game is selling high...

Originally Posted by LStepCorrect81

so I take it no one has gotten shipping confirmation for reg. ground from FNL?

I received my tracking number tonight from FNL, I should get my pack tomorrow. I chose to spend the extra $19.99 for the next day air
smile.gif
And for those that might ask, I placed my order online Friday night, completedthe full checkout at 8:59PM PST

Originally Posted by co diesel

have they stopped making shirts for CDP's? havent seen one in a while, and having one for this pack would be nice.

yea there was some dude that posted pics of the XI shirts that went with the package in this forum, he said he got them at champs
lol u know which page?
roll.gif
we only got like 200

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by LStepCorrect81

so I take it no one has gotten shipping confirmation for reg. ground from FNL?

I received my tracking number tonight from FNL, I should get my pack tomorrow. I chose to spend the extra $19.99 for the next day air
smile.gif
And for those that might ask, I placed my order online Friday night, completed the full checkout at 8:59PM PST
Wow!!! I cannot believe that FNL took so long to provide tracking numbers.... this is a bummer....

Originally Posted by co diesel

lol u know which page?
roll.gif
we only got like 200
here you go, i went searching for you lol
http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr201/DaBoyWonda_2008/IMG00002.jpghttp://i484.photobucket.c...oyWonda_2008/IMG00002.jpg
[/url]http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr201/DaBoyWonda_2008/IMG00001.jpghttp://i484.photobucket.c...oyWonda_2008/IMG00001.jpg
i believe these pics are from c-melo15

a heads up you should be gettin your finishline confirmation if u ordered around sat morning (midnight). I ordered at 230AM Eastern btw.

Could be 11 or 10 depending on the time zone. It's a midnight release in the eastern time zone and I live in the central time zone so for me it's an 11PM release.

Back
Top Bottom