Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

thread_wont_die.jpg

I'm so sick of hearing about this release. Every time I see a new post in here it reminds me of how utterly disappointing these 11s were. If moneywasn't an issue, I'd have burned mine instead of selling. What a waste of a great design.

Originally Posted by ccarba

I am still on the lookout for this pack, after my FNL order was cancelled a few times.
frown.gif

Consider it a blessing. Don't buy the pack even at retail. It's just not worth it. At this point, you can get a pair of OG taxis and some 2001 bredsfor not much more than the average reseller price of the pack. That's what I ended up doing after selling my pack and I'm much happier now.

Originally Posted by the heatstroker

Originally Posted by ccarba

I am still on the lookout for this pack, after my FNL order was cancelled a few times.
frown.gif

Consider it a blessing. Don't buy the pack even at retail. It's just not worth it. At this point, you can get a pair of OG taxis and some 2001 breds for not much more than the average reseller price of the pack. That's what I ended up doing after selling my pack and I'm much happier now.
cosign what he said, for the most part on ebay and on here the cdp tends to have a set price that it will sell for, it might go for a littlemore or little less but its been consistently been selling around the same price range. just wait it out, i won some ds 2001 blk red xi's on ebay for $220shipped and im happy with the purchases, ive seen og taxis go for betweem $180-200 for the most part, its just holding out and waiting for a pair to come up.

In a couple of years everyone who is dissing these will regret it later when them 99 retros and OG's arent wearable. Just wait and see.

Originally Posted by WindyCity23

In a couple of years everyone who is dissing these will regret it later when them 99 retros and OG's arent wearable. Just wait and see.

What 99 retro's are you talking about? The Black/Red xi's released in 95 and were retroed in 01. The Taxi's were released in 96 and only retroed ina low top version in 04. I still have both the OG 12's and retro xi's and the quality till this day is not even comparable to the CDP. FYI, they arestill very wearable 13 years for the Taxi 12's. People who have been deep in this Jordan game know what the deal is and tell you like it is so don'tget mad when they tell you that the CDP 11's ain't even close quality wise to the OG's or Retro's. Please know what your talking about beforeyou put your input and hand's down its OG's and Retros > CDP.

Originally Posted by l smokecity l

What 99 retro's are you talking about? The Black/Red xi's released in 95 and were retroed in 01. The Taxi's were released in 96 and only retroed in a low top version in 04. I still have both the OG 12's and retro xi's and the quality till this day is not even comparable to the CDP. FYI, they are still very wearable 13 years for the Taxi 12's. People who have been deep in this Jordan game know what the deal is and tell you like it is so don't get mad when they tell you that the CDP 11's ain't even close quality wise to the OG's or Retro's. Please know what your talking about before you put your input and hand's down its OG's and Retros > CDP.
My bad 01's, just wait and see. Yes I know the CDP quality isnt as good as the retros and OG's, but all shoes will become unwearableregardless of the quality. And actually when people make mistakes its called a mistake. You'd be surprised on how much info I know. I know my s hi t. Sodont criticize on my mistake.

i JUST took my pair outta layaway from 34 street footaction...here's a tip guys, tomorrow night is the last night for all layaway transactions to beprocessed, if ya wanna see if u can

get a pair go to footaction tomorrow and inquire about any expired layaways that are available for sale...they gotta clear em out so ask if your going to goget the penny foamposites.

What 99 retro's are you talking about? The Black/Red xi's released in 95 and were retroed in 01. The Taxi's were released in 96 and only retroed in a low top version in 04. I still have both the OG 12's and retro xi's and the quality till this day is not even comparable to the CDP. FYI, they are still very wearable 13 years for the Taxi 12's. People who have been deep in this Jordan game know what the deal is and tell you like it is so don't get mad when they tell you that the CDP 11's ain't even close quality wise to the OG's or Retro's. Please know what your talking about before you put your input and hand's down its OG's and Retros > CDP.
My bad 01's, just wait and see. Yes I know the CDP quality isnt as good as the retros and OG's, but all shoes will become unwearable regardless of the quality. And actually when people make mistakes its called a mistake. You'd be surprised on how much info I know. I know my s hi t. So dont criticize on my mistake.

Call me crazy, but I believe it is you who will regret keeping your CDPs when they come undone three years down the line. All the while '96 & '01swill still be truckin'. CDP 11s simply will not hold up and it is painfully clear upon holding them. I very rarely buy shoes only to turn around and sellright away but with these I just couldn't bring myself to keep them. I felt like I'd just purchased fakes from Footaction. I didn't even want tolook at them. Had to get them outta my possession. No regrets. I bought every other CDP except 1/22. This one could have easily been the best but it ended upclenching 2nd worst to me.

My bad 01's, just wait and see. Yes I know the CDP quality isnt as good as the retros and OG's, but all shoes will become unwearable regardless of the quality. And actually when people make mistakes its called a mistake. You'd be surprised on how much info I know. I know my s hi t. So dont criticize on my mistake.

Call me crazy, but I believe it is you who will regret keeping your CDPs when they come undone three years down the line. All the while '96 & '01s will still be truckin'. CDP 11s simply will not hold up and it is painfully clear upon holding them. I very rarely buy shoes only to turn around and sell right away but with these I just couldn't bring myself to keep them. I felt like I'd just purchased fakes from Footaction. I didn't even want to look at them. Had to get them outta my possession. No regrets. I bought every other CDP except 1/22. This one could have easily been the best but it ended up clenching 2nd worst to me.
u buggin...lolz

i got OG and 01' XI's......you can't compare the durability of a fresh CDP with shoes that dropped 13 and 7+ years respectfully..... the glue iscoming undone on my OG pair with patent leather cracks, and my 01 is suffering from the same cracks in patent leather.

Originally Posted by Untitled

Call me crazy, but I believe it is you who will regret keeping your CDPs when they come undone three years down the line. All the while '96 & '01s will still be truckin'. CDP 11s simply will not hold up and it is painfully clear upon holding them. I very rarely buy shoes only to turn around and sell right away but with these I just couldn't bring myself to keep them. I felt like I'd just purchased fakes from Footaction. I didn't even want to look at them. Had to get them outta my possession. No regrets. I bought every other CDP except 1/22. This one could have easily been the best but it ended up clenching 2nd worst to me.
u buggin...lolz

i got OG and 01' XI's......you can't compare the durability of a fresh CDP with shoes that dropped 13 and 7+ years respectfully..... the glue is coming undone on my OG pair with patent leather cracks, and my 01 is suffering from the same cracks in patent leather.

SPEAK THE TRUTH. CDP XI's are seriously nice. All this OG's this, first retro that has gotten out of hand. To those of you still searching for packsgood luck.

One of the things that pissed me off about the XI CDP's was the white sole. There were still little nipples from the injection molds. This to me wassloppy. Jordan should have stuck to it's quality control standards, regardless to the fact you were getting two shoes at once. You still had to pay $310,which is $155 per pair, which makes no excuse for cutting corners. The XII's black rubber sole had little specs of white in it. What the hell did they do,buy up a bunch of recycled rubber to save a bundle of money on production?

The top lace loop on one of my XI's wasn't completely stitched and came undone once I lightly pulled the laces tight.

Any suggestions on how to stitch it uo without seperating the lining?

Another supporting example of JB quality.

Originally Posted by agold1002

anyone who missed the pack its your fault....so many restocks

It's my fault for not randomly waking up at 8am to check Finishline or Eastbay? You're ignorant.

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

There were still little nipples from the injection molds. This to me was sloppy.

smh.gif

my man u gotta go sitdown somewhere.....they've been having that since the OG's in 96.......sound like some nag b word up.....

Originally Posted by arstyle27

It's my fault for not randomly waking up at 8am to check Finishline or Eastbay? You're ignorant.

co sign. we dont know when restocks come. How would it be our fault?
And also its better to keep this one alive then for other people to make another thread.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

co sign. we dont know when restocks come. How would it be our fault?
And also its better to keep this one alive then for other people to make another thread.

I've ordered three times from restocks only to have my orders cancelled buddy. I've just had no luck with this particular CDP. So no, it's not"my" fault son...

Back
Top Bottom