Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by WindyCity23

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Originally Posted by agold1002

anyone who missed the pack its your fault....so many restocks

It's my fault for not randomly waking up at 8am to check Finishline or Eastbay? You're ignorant.

co sign. we dont know when restocks come. How would it be our fault?
And also its better to keep this one alive then for other people to make another thread.

I've ordered three times from restocks only to have my orders cancelled buddy. I've just had no luck with this particular CDP. So no, it's not "my" fault son...

my opinion i know that ive come in this thread a couple of times and i saw links ad they were in stock.......
http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/ll210/aar1002/?action=view&current=IMG_1060.jpg

salty...
pimp.gif

theres still some of these packs at my current closest mall at both finish line and footlocker. Their biggest size is 8.5 though lol

from chi town and currently here in kentucky so i was SHOCKED when i saw them still at the store.

its such a must have pack that the eggplant foamposite thread destroyed this thread?? how is that possible

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

There were still little nipples from the injection molds. This to me was sloppy.

smh.gif

my man u gotta go sitdown somewhere.....they've been having that since the OG's in 96.......sound like some nag b word up.....
*******t, I had the OG's and they didn't have this defect at all.

My girl all of a sudden wants them after seeing me rock mine. Anybody knows where there is a 6y.

Originally Posted by thenewjs

My girl all of a sudden wants them after seeing me rock mine. Anybody knows where there is a 6y.
NIKETOWN NYC just got a re-stock, FSR in kid sizes..

go check them out.

Originally Posted by chowfun27

theres still some of these packs at my current closest mall at both finish line and footlocker. Their biggest size is 8.5 though lol

from chi town and currently here in kentucky so i was SHOCKED when i saw them still at the store.
are you in lexington?

I actually like the Taxi's more than the B-Reds. I never liked the B-Reds. Out of all the XI's, these are the ones I like the least. C'est la vie.

go check them out.

kids sizes are really easy to find still... best part is that the retail is only $200 for them... match that with an F&F and you got yourself an 11/12 packfor $140 and some change!

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

go check them out.

kids sizes are really easy to find still... best part is that the retail is only $200 for them... match that with an F&F and you got yourself an 11/12 pack for $140 and some change!

Hey thanks untitled I called that Niketown in NYC I ordered over the phone earlier and they will ship it to Houston. Oh rayray3thousand i dont knowwhere you stay but I found these in a 7y (which was too big for my girl and the only in Houston) there is no way I could get them with F&F.

I was lucky enough to get 2 packs. I love both shoes. The XII's have a special place in heart but the XI's are nice too. I was fortunate enough to pickup an original pair of 1996 OG BRED's with original box, black paper, and receipt. They are brand new and never worn and I haven't even put them on butfrom a side by side comparison, it seems as if the OG's have a lot more padding in the tongue and area around the ankles. All around the OG's look likea better shoe.

Back
Top Bottom