Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

dont fall into the hype it poisons you! lol

i promised not to buy anymore kicks after i got this cdp

Originally Posted by firered18

man I don't know whats up, I've been trying to sell my cdp 11/12 for the past month for RETAIL plus shipping and no one will buy them, yet I see 11s going for 250, and mine are DS and a sz11, a premium size, no takers on ebay either

You try craigslist?

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Originally Posted by ToMa630

im starting to regret passing on these
smh.gif
how could u dog?..............4 real, these were a must cop.

i copped and i still want another 1

Considering the quality was horrible and some people would have preferred other CW's these were not a must cop. They were a must cop for the BEAST.

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

smh.gif

Considering the quality was horrible and some people would have preferred other CW's these were not a must cop. They were a must cop for the BEAST.
why are we talk about quality for ?
laugh.gif
its not like somejordans have good quality and others dont they all are sub par if you are still into jordans you know what your gettin

and yes these were a must cop i dont think you fully understand the meaning of a beast cuz im far from that and it was a must cop for me

there was nothing BEASTY about this pack, it was just two very classic sneakers in a popular CW, regardless of quality, any true sneakerheads copped this pack,because in the end, these are Bred XI's and Taxi XII's and many people's grails.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

smh.gif

why are we talk about quality for ?
laugh.gif
its not like some jordans have good quality and others dont they all are sub par if you are still into jordans you know what your gettin

and yes these were a must cop i dont think you fully understand the meaning of a beast cuz im far from that and it was a must cop for me

ended up getting just the 11s for a decent price... thats all i really wanted from the pack, i know the quality wasnt where it was in 01 but prices andyellowing of those previous models made me pic up a pair of these .....

Not everyone knew how the Quality was on this pack until RD. Unlike every other CDP that came out this was the only one with two classic shoes in it thateveryone wanted... No BEAST about it man.... As for me copped 1 to rock and 1 to stock. Gave my 01 Blk/Red XI's and OG Taxi's some rest in the closet.

Originally Posted by JordanPoe

Not everyone knew how the Quality was on this pack until RD. Unlike every other CDP that came out this was the only one with two classic shoes in it that everyone wanted... No BEAST about it man.... As for me copped 1 to rock and 1 to stock. Gave my 01 Blk/Red XI's and OG Taxi's some rest in the closet.

Not exactly true. Yes this was a very talked about pack. No denying that. But the VII/XVI pack had 2 classic shoes in it as well...and I won't say that theVII/XVI pack sold more than the XI/XII pack because I'm sure the XI/XII pack was more available judging by the numerous restocks but the same dudes whobought the XI/XII pack bought the VII/XVI pack as well.
grin.gif

I'm not saying that everyone who bought these is a hypebeast. But many of the people bought this pack just bought because of the hype and they were not amust cop for everyone.

The qualitty wasn't as bad as everyone is making them out to be, sure there were some downfalls, but damn, give it up already!

this is way past the current shelve life.. cdp is done with. xi/xii still classics but it does have it's flaws.. jb arent what they use to be..

Originally Posted by topshelfkicks

I want the pack in a size 11.5 or 12. Peoples feet are bleeding cause of the toebox? should I size up?
Half size it up. I wear a 9 in every jordan I have, but the 11s hurt so bad i had to get a 9.5... even that it still hurts.. wish i wouldve soldmy 8.5 or 9 back then though

Back
Top Bottom