Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I had to take a picture with them together. I missed out on the Concords last year when the mall employees were shady and allowed all of their friends in the back door before the mall opened. My son and I camped out all night and were first in line to get the Concords, then by the time the door opened...only kids sizes were left, and a bunch of people were walking out with 3-4 pairs. I was able to finally snag my concords over the summer from someone who was selling on ebay. I told them to invoice me via paypal for $225 shipped to save them on ebay fees. They did, and then the shoes arrived with the shipping label taped directly to the box. I messaged the seller and told them that it wasnt smart to ship the shoes in the original box, for not only damage reasons, but also for fear of theft. The seller promptly refunded me $50. 
This year with the raffle, I could tell that alot of the in store raffles were fixed by the number of store employees "friends" and "homies" who won the raffles; but I was lucky enough to also win a pair of the Breds. (I guess my call into that Footactions DM after the Concord ordeal must of paid off. LOL)  Which shoe does everyone prefer out of these Concords and Breds?

i have inspected over 20 pairs.almost ALL OF THEM had defects mostly at the patent leather.scratches etc.bought from 3 different stores9 one a footlocker),im going to inspect from one more and nike.com... :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: c'mon JB.seriously.wtf???

Last edited:
one of my friends just had someone try and sell him a pair for $500.. and it's someone he knows.  pathetic

Just look at the materials and do research on the potential areas of issue.
Does patent leather do well with salt? Something google can probably help with.

LMFAO !!!

C'mon guys, common sense. The patent is a leather, how would leather do against snow and salt.

C'mon bro.. You stay trying to prove a point..

Where did anybody say that you could prepare for a restock?

I'm referring to the current situation.

Zyzz posted on NT that there is a restock somewhere..

If you have been on NT long enough..

You can look up websites by yourself to find out which site restocked.. 

Takes 2min to open up 5 tabs and search.. Or a private message would suffice.

But I guess its too much work.
Didn't you just say that everyone needs to "do their homework" that it isn't that hard.  I understand your point that lurkers will crash a site when someone posts on NT because it is a public forum.  Although, it is all luck, no one can do homework on a restock and know it before everyone else, since you basically have to be on NT at the right time and pm someone that would hopefully help you out and even then it most likely will be too late.

I'm sure it will take two minutes possibly even longer to open up five tabs and search all the US and UK sites for the XI's for around retail to $230 shipped, but I am sure it will still be too late and their website will crash even if it was't posted on NT.

Like I said again..All luck..Has to be the absolutely perfect timing first hundred or so on the website.
Just like your sitting at your computer all day refreshing niketalk? Whats the difference Lol your acting like your putting in work for your community somehow yet your sitting there leaching. Keep reaching
Wait are you trying to say that I'm acting salty that I didn't get my pairs and want people to post their links when a restock happens or something?  I don't get how I'm leaching when I already have my pairs and don't care much for a restock.  I'm just stating the OBVIOUS and most reasonable aspect of a restock which is whoever is able to get a pair off of a restock occurred by all luck and being on the perfect website or here on NT at the right time.

**** out of here trying to flame me.

Last edited:
It was 2morrow. So im not mad about it. I just got my hopes up that it was gonna be a day earlier only to have it say that this morning. No big deal, just wanted to see if anyone else has had that happen to them before.
tomorrow is saturday....u know u can call ups to get th e other tarcking number for USPS.....delivery date could chanhe...they gave me my USPS tracking number already

My pair was shipped out yesterday from SNS...Expected delivery date is Wednesday Jan 2... 
nthat.gif

neg me
oh wait...
i didnt post it because i knew most of you wouldnt want it to begin with
and even if there was a retail restock and i got in on it early, i wouldnt post it. id PM those who were/are trying to look out for me.
those people know who they are who i always talk to or try to help out.
too many lurkers and too many greedy people on here who dont help people out, im straight.

i have to agree with Zyzz

no one does anything for nothing

sneakers has always been a selfish hobby and its become more so now then ever

if you aint "look out" for him why should he "look out" for you

nothing is really a secret on line anymore
if your not helping out anyone before the info is "blown up" look it up your self

also do you see a lot but not all the new members who have been popping up on here

i hate to say it but niketalk has some what become a joke

me personally if i had info i would hook up bigj505 since hes a good guy on here

Last edited:
gentlemen yabasta with the arguing already. ... take that over to the fighting forum :tongue: . nah seriously, just agree to disagree and leave it alone.

for people that ordered from SH have you recieved your order yet? Mine still says in transit "Northern Sort GB". Any help would be appreciated!
Same with mine.You should be good. I've order two pairs of Jordan's from SH this year and I've never had a problem.

Anyone think niketalkers cause sites to crash???? :lol:

And jordans160deep, imma take you up on that one day :tongue:

i hope i have the info to give you

i feel like i just started buying sneakers this past year how prices and now nutty its become

i had to over pay on just about every damn jordan GR this year

the funny thing is the limited stuff and most foams is what i paid retail or close to box expect the yeezy's

Last edited:
500,000 pairs really isn't that much if you think about it... This is one of Nike's most sought after design... And I've learned that you can't stereotype a Jordan fanatic... From the 7th grader to the man in the suit and tie working on Wall St.. They're everywhere.. With that said I highly doubt passing some info on an open forum is gonna be the result of a website crashing.. If aomebody really wants the shoe, they're gonna find it

Anyone think niketalkers cause sites to crash????
laugh.gif

And jordans160deep, imma take you up on that one day
tongue.gif
were you not here last night when sh crashed just based on someone joking that they had a restock. you obviously underestimate the lurkers on this site.

500,000 pairs really isn't that much if you think about it... This is one of Nike's most sought after design... And I've learned that you can't stereotype a Jordan fanatic... From the 7th grader to the man in the suit and tie working on Wall St.. They're everywhere.. With that said I highly doubt passing some info on an open forum is gonna be the result of a website crashing.. If aomebody really wants the shoe, they're gonna find it

you my young jedi are underestimating the power of Niketalk :tongue:..

so true, I saw a bunch of guys in suits and ties waiting in the RSVP line at NTNY around lunch time. Many of them were giddy with excitement when they got to checkout :lol:

I wish NT wasn't open to the public. Just members can log on, we would reduce so many lurkers it's not even funny. This way only in house ppl are privy to the info offered on site.

Not only the lurkers but you also have the dudes on here posting fake links are they getting flamed on or reprimanded? yet you guys want to crucify zyzz on a cross because he didn't link up a site that 95% already knew about?  Why didn't you guys link the site? I know why because you wanted it spoon fed lol.

Czar thats a great point.

Last edited:
@loubrock we gotta get a lil technical too, that website probably can't handle 100+ people on their site.. Who knows...

It was 2morrow. So im not mad about it. I just got my hopes up that it was gonna be a day earlier only to have it say that this morning. No big deal, just wanted to see if anyone else has had that happen to them before.

tomorrow is saturday....u know u can call ups to get th e other tarcking number for USPS.....delivery date could chanhe...they gave me my USPS tracking number already

Yea I know. USPS delivers on Saturday. Like I said, I wasnt in a rush to get them. Just got my hopes up that they would get here early since they was in the state already yesterday. Now if they dont come 2morrow, then im gonna have a little beef and ill make some calls.

But I was just confused on the whole trade off thing. Ive still never seen that happen. Is it just because of the holidays?

Besides SNS. It seemed like all other euro site couldn't handle the traffic. Wouldn't be surprised in NTers and lurkers were single handedly responsible for atleast a couple downed sites.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom