Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

The funny thing is you think you're going hard. 
But all you did was just invent another thing in your mind..
And proceed to type a whole paragraph full fallacies. 
I'm no noob.. AlmostNotReady was my s/n before the switch..
Go research that one.. Then I will give you the s/n from ezboard that you can research.

After you have done that.. You can take another shot at "dissecting" me or w/e.
But you're better off just staying in your lane..

Are you bored or something ? Or are trying to get me kicked out of here ? Cause now I feel like handling your cotton candy self.

Stay in my line ??? LMFAO you need mental help, your probably 17 telling me to stay in my lane. I don't care about you or couldn't be bothered with you. Your like a stalker or something, get a life. Before I really start researching you, and that research is not to see how strong your Internet presence is. Alright sunshine, keyboard cowboy. Beat it kid !!!

the ones getting thier shipments from FINISHLINE, was your delivery switch to USPS??   mine started out with UPS and then was picked up by USPS and they will be th eone doing the final delivery

the ones getting thier shipments from FINISHLINE, was your delivery switch to USPS??   mine started out with UPS and then was picked up by USPS and they will be th eone doing the final delivery
Yes, if you chose the cheapest shipping method with FinishLine, then your package will start with UPS and be delivered by USPS.

I never left....I was psting last night...I aint going let a couple lames get to me...im better than that and wish everybody the best getting theres for retail...way it should be.
And SUPER LOL at this waterhead calling anyone a lame.  Yeah, you did go somewhere.  You ran off after posting a comment every 2 minutes.  Totally disappeared after you tried to be a cool guy and turned out to still be a flat out lyin joke.  And still never owned up to it, just returned for one more post...still lyin.  Man last night was classic in here.

Are the orders coming in from size the orders that were made last Thursday night?  That's great if so.  I got in on the size? US sz 11 only restock Wednesday morning at 2:00 A.M.  Now i have a time frame that I can expect to receive them in at least.

got my pair in from nike.com...

And SUPER LOL at this waterhead calling anyone a lame.  Yeah, you did go somewhere.  You ran off after posting a comment every 2 minutes.  Totally disappeared after you tried to be a cool guy and turned out to still be a flat out lyin joke.  And still never owned up to it, just returned for one more post...still lyin.  Man last night was classic in here.

Are the orders coming in from size the orders that were made last Thursday night?  That's great if so.  I got in on the size? US sz 11 only restock Wednesday morning at 2:00 A.M.  Now i have a time frame that I can expect to receive them in at least.

Lol , grape don't play !! Never !!

Just received my pair from SIZE?
Delivered by USPS
No custom fees
No double box just plastic bag :smh:
Box pretty beat up

yeah why you think he posted the pic?

I hear you, I was thinking maybe coincidence ? Cause those are like my (elanor) the one that got away. Did u guys ever see gone in 60 seconds with nik cage. That's elanor. Still hurts when I see her. Lol

Yes, if you chose the cheapest shipping method with FinishLine, then your package will start with UPS and be delivered by USPS.
will the tracking info cont. with UPS website??  or will it stop ??? if it stops, will they redirect you to another tracking for usps?

will the tracking info cont. with UPS website??  or will it stop ??? if it stops, will they redirect you to another tracking for usps?
I always choose the cheapest method with Finishline and it delivered by the UPS man.

I always choose the cheapest method with Finishline and it delivered by the UPS man.
nah, I chose the cheapest for this order and its by UPS SUREPOST. Tracking with UPS hasn't been updated since 12/23... called UPS and they "SAID" tracking should update SOON, and for me to keep an eye out.  and its still on track for a 1/3/13 delivery. Just seems SUS to me...  

Last edited:

Track the UPS number on UPS.com, when you see the results there will be a USPS tracking number available somewhere on the page.

Last edited:
They are here!!! And they are glorious! Many thanks to that FNL mobile site guy. Now bring on the columbias please!

Wow!!!! Just received my 11s from finishline ordered a 9.5 box says 9.5 but the damn shoes are a 10.5!!! Finishline is killing me!!!!

Back
Top Bottom