Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

i might be the only dude in US who hasnt received their size? pair

:x

and i might need a 12.5/13 smh. ordered a 12 thinking these were TTS

I'm still waiting for my Size? order. I've got another week of vacation and keep telling myself I shouldnt be so eager to get them. Getting them just means I'm that much closer to going back to work.

My package from SH is in Memphis and in customs delay for "Detailed information explaining material content of shoes is required."

I placed two different orders to avoid them being shipped together but it seems like SH packaged them together.

Looks like I'll be paying customs fees.

I always wear my jays to ball in turn em into beaters, cut the grass, wash the car in em, paint in em. 01's and 12's a good 5 years of ballin before beaters though much respect to you guys that save your shoes. I
just gotta wear em i got white/red iv's in same condition oh well

Paying $185 of your hard earnwd money, you would at least expect your shoes not to come pre-creased or have any defects. This is the only consumer segment I know where mediocrity is
tolerated. "Oh it's just a crease live with it. You complaining too much." Please! JB got you all by the balls and you know it!

Umm you still bought a pair

Which I am now gonna get rid of.

Paying $185 of your hard earnwd money, you would at least expect your shoes not to come pre-creased or have any defects. This is the only consumer segment I know where mediocrity is
tolerated. "Oh it's just a crease live with it. You complaining too much." Please! JB got you all by the balls and you know it!

all you have to do is return them. that 185 of your hard earned money comes back to your hard earned pockets.

I always wear my jays to ball in turn em into beaters, cut the grass, wash the car in em, paint in em. 01's and 12's a good 5 years of ballin before beaters though much respect to you guys that save your shoes. I
just gotta wear em i got white/red iv's in same condition oh well
Well good for you but i cannot afford to wear $200 shoes to paint in em i always put on some old sneakers to do those kind of things

Hilarious the way being a "reseller" is condemned as some negative label. Especially by those that didn't get a pair at retail. I'm a reseller definitely, 100% and I couldn't ask for an easier side hustle to make minimal pocket change. I buy what I like in my size and if I end up not fitting it or second guessing my purchase I sell it for double, couldn't ask for a better situation. I picked up 3 pairs of all size 12.5 on release day from Nike and NDC with intentions on keeping them but hell if I feel like selling them then so be it, what does it matter to the next guy? Don't know why the "Reseller" is looked at as some kind of devil. You idiots keep paying them right. Lol! This voluntary rape y'all stay involved with makes me wonder. LOL!
Yes the Playoff XI is better than the Space Jam.
Concord
Playoff
Space jam
Cool Grey
Columbia

Haha good point.

My SJ and CG are in great condition minus the damn yellowing! Makes me not want to ever wear them.
That's why I don't have SJ's and thinking of selling my cords. These Breds should wear well since there won't be any yellowing. I'm wearing my pair today in my house like a boss. Snowing outside so I won't be rockin these in public for a while I imagine

didn't want to get rid of my extra pair of breds but i couldn't pass up x mas kobe 8's and x mas kd v's...i came out good in my opinion 
smokin.gif

just got my second pair,,,,, came from size ........ no double box however shoe is perfect.

No custom fees !!! which is a win

Well finishline screwed me ordered a 9.5, the box said 9.5 but shoes were a 10.5. Sold those today and now I have my 9.5 on the way!! Everything turned out good for me in the end.

My 2 pairs from NDC shows a delivery on thur 1/3. Shipped out from memphis wed 12/26. Taking too long. Im in cali btw

Trade in progress with another NT'er for Concords. Already received tracking info. Hopefully everything's legit...

Back
Top Bottom