Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

How is that sad when they hold the same value and the person has multiple pairs? Some people double up on releases just for situations like this. Concords are perfect trade bait for these IMO...[/quote]

Actual value is specifically determined by availability (demand/supply), otherwise the shoe would go for box...so if one shoe has more availablity than the other, it should be worth less (microeconomics)...unless the perceived value (hype) has someone ignoring actual value...the person that does that is an idiot imo

Got my pairs from ndc and FNL today. One of my ndc pair is missing the red plastic insert :x
Aside from that, all my pairs look on point. Can't take my eyes off them :smokin
These fit exactly the same as Concords to me.
Missing a shoe tree? :smh:

so the finishline restock for GS/kids breds pairs from 12/25 most likely will be cancelled...fml

Finishline:
We are working to ship the merchandise out to you; however, our records indicate that the inventory level for this item is extremely low.
It is possible that the order will cancel if we are unable to locate the merchandise.

Last edited:
Damn all you people talking about these not being TTS have me worried.. Im naturally a 13...so ******g sick and tired of trying to keep or guess what size im going to be with nike... Ive always given praise to jordan shoes being consistent with size
I wear a size 13 also. They fit a lil snug but I think they will loosen up after a few wears.

Last edited:
I am still waiting for my size? order. I ordered before my buddy and my buddy got his pair on thursday and i havent gotten mine yet. we live 15 miles apart.

I placed 2 orders from size?

One order had tracking and arrived on the 26th

The other order has no tracking and has not arrived yet...

I honestly wouldn't make a trade for these with Concords/Space Jams. Just doesn't seem right to give those up for these.

Still need to get my hands on a pair of Space Jams though :wow:

I'm sure the space jams will release again in the very near future..I'm willing to bet in another 3-5 years. Most of the jams from 09 have started to yellow anyways.

My pair from SH just got here as well. Im in canada, I just got called from fedex saying its in my citys facility and should be at my door on monday.
$25 customs fee
sick.gif
how many pairs did you order?

3-5 years is the very near future? :x

Unless you need them to help you breathe I am sure you will manage. :tongue: I'm having fun with life, so 3-5 years goes extremely fast for me. I don't sit around staring at sneakers sleep in boxes without wearing them and hoping they don't yellow. I'm sure most cats in here could go 6 straight months without throwing on the same pair of kicks if they really wanted to.

Last edited:
Black colorways trump white colorways in every Jordan silo other than II's IMO. I like SJ's better than Bred's because they are easier to wear color wise.

why yall fussin about a logo on a box.. if people want to steal yo stuff, it dont have to have no logo on it... yall worry about the littlest things.

NYPD just posted a lovely poster on my buildings front door, issuing a general warning about an increase in theft/break ins and crime in my area. I looked around on my block and my apt was the only one to have it a big yellow notice from the local precinct.. I don't know where you live, but I've had stuff stolen before. Luckily never Js, but packages have gone missing so I prefer my stuff stay unmarked. No need to attract unwanted attention to my packages, especially when UPS, and USPS have just dropped stuff off and bounced on me.

Last edited:
Unless you need them to help you breathe I am sure you will manage. :tongue: I'm having fun with life, so 3-5 years goes extremely fast for me. I don't sit around staring at sneakers sleep in boxes without wearing them and hoping they don't yellow. I'm sure most cats in here could go 6 straight months without throwing on the same pair of kicks if they really wanted to.

I come from the wear your shoes school because everyday is a blessing and you're never promised tomorrow...

NYPD just posted a lovely poster on my building front, issuing a general warning about an increase in theft/break ins and crime in my area. I looked around on my block and my apt was the only one to have it a big yellow notice from the local precinct.. I don't know where you live, but I've had stuff stolen before. Luckily never Js, but packages have gone missing so I prefer my stuff stay unmarked. No need to attract unwanted attention to my packages, especially when UPS, and USPS have just dropped stuff off and bounced.
Unless you have a doorman UPS/FedEx is stupid to leave a package sitting...

How is that sad when they hold the same value and the person has multiple pairs? Some people double up on releases just for situations like this. Concords are perfect trade bait for these IMO...
Actual value is specifically determined by availability (demand/supply), otherwise the shoe would go for box...so if one shoe has more availablity than the other, it should be worth less (microeconomics)...unless the perceived value (hype) has someone ignoring actual value...the person that does that is an idiot imo[/quote]

I had a pair of DS concords that I wanted to sell or trade for my actual size. A guy offered me a pair of breds 11s plus $40. Figured the breds would be easier to sell than the concords at this moment so I made the deal... Basically got $340 for my concords which seems fair. I agree with what you are saying, SMALL cash plus bred 11s= previous DS 11 releases IMHO.

NYPD just posted a lovely poster on my buildings front door, issuing a general warning about an increase in theft/break ins and crime in my area. I looked around on my block and my apt was the only one to have it a big yellow notice from the local precinct.. I don't know where you live, but I've had stuff stolen before. Luckily never Js, but packages have gone missing so I prefer my stuff stay unmarked. No need to attract unwanted attention to my packages, especially when UPS, and USPS have just dropped stuff off and bounced on me.

UPS and FedEX both offer a service where you can have your package held at another location, i.e. shipping center. Just an option.

Back
Top Bottom