Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Day 3 of wearing these things and aww man my feet are like a swamp! Anybody have any tips on keeping these things from turning white around the patent leather from sweat?

IF THE DISCUSSION ISNT ABOUT THE BLACK/RED XI, THE COMMENT WILL BE DELETED.

Sorry guys, but this is the Black/Red XI thread.

This dude is seriously salty. Leaving sweat stains in your Jordan's?

^^^ Sweat stains like that can happen if you work/ball hard enough and sweat through your shorts. Then the drips from your shorts get onto the exterior of the shoe and could cause some staining.....it happens if you work hard enough...or if you are playing in one of those godawful gyms in the middle of the summer with no air circulation :tongue:

Last edited:
^^^ Sweat stains like that can happen if you work/ball hard enough and sweat through your shorts. Then the drips from your shorts get onto the exterior of the shoe and could cause some staining.....it happens if you work hard enough...or if you are playing in one of those godawful gyms in the middle of the summer with no air circulation :tongue:
i still don't understand

Since alot of us like me are still waiting on our bred 2012's to arrive. I would like share some of my jordan 11 pics with yall Enjoy!
[/IMG]

THE HYPE FOR THESE IS DEFINITELY VERY STRONG.... I WENT TO A STORE IN THE BX AND THEY HAD THESE AT 400 WITH CONCORDS AT 300... NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD SEE THE DAY.... ASKED TO TRY ON AN 11.5 TO SEE HOW THEY FIT AND IT WAS BIGGER THAN I THOUGHT. ALSO THEY DDNT LOOK WORTH ANYTHING PPL ARE ASKING FOR-FOR THESE... I WAS A BIT UNIMPRESSED; MAYBE ITS THE PATENT CUT BUT THEY LOOKED OFF

Thanx MaddoxKay. The soles are not icy anymore but im gunna cop the 2013 columbias one to rock and one to stock!

THE HYPE FOR THESE IS DEFINITELY VERY STRONG.... I WENT TO A STORE IN THE BX AND THEY HAD THESE AT 400 WITH CONCORDS AT 300... NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD SEE THE DAY.... ASKED TO TRY ON AN 11.5 TO SEE HOW THEY FIT AND IT WAS BIGGER THAN I THOUGHT. ALSO THEY DDNT LOOK WORTH ANYTHING PPL ARE ASKING FOR-FOR THESE... I WAS A BIT UNIMPRESSED; MAYBE ITS THE PATENT CUT BUT THEY LOOKED OFF
Yeah the patent leather cut was way low on these. It's like night and day, even to me who has never owned an earlier version. Almost makes them look generic. . .

So I paid $196, $130, and about to snipe a pair for $285 shipped pp inv. $611 for all three pairs.....That's seems like good numbers right?

$203 a pair.....Market value $325+/-

Also $250 is coming from some old kicks....

Or should I wait for $250 deal somewhere?

Sz 13 Bred XI With receipts

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone explain why some of us received our FNL order on Wed/Thur and others are receiving them on 1/2 and 1/3?

Can someone explain why some of us received our FNL order on Wed/Thur and others are receiving them on 1/2 and 1/3?
Different shipping options and some areas had delays due to weather as well as Murphy's law to deal with.

Last edited:
So I paid $196, $130, and about to snipe a pair for $285 shipped pp inv. $611 for all three pairs.....That's seems like good numbers right?

$203 a pair.....Market value $325+/-

Also $250 is coming from some old kicks....

Or should I wait for $250 deal somewhere?

Sz 13 Bred XI With receipts

How did you get a pair for $130? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom