Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I think the UK sites should be kept exclusive for next year. Those that know them, know them - and know what they're dealing with. This year was kind of a mad scramble - as the UK URL's were being posted within minutes of each other. All people saw were live links and heard that the shoes were available so they rushed and paid for them - not knowing what they were getting themselves into. Chances are, the people that are opening claims are the ones who have never used these UK sites before and bit off more than they could chew. Let's just keep the UK links to a minimum for the next 11 release guys, that way they won't pull a snipes on us and stop catering to US customers.

Honestly as fast as they sell out you don't have time to do much research as soon as they go live so I can see why folks pull the trigger as soon as they see a live link. I think alot of the complainers for Euro sites are people that bought their pair overseas for $225

you overseas? If not, that Snipes order should have been cancelled and refund issued to you. I received my cancellation from them last week. Didnt realize they dont ship to US anymore after ordering.
I think he said earlier in the thread he had em shipped to an address in Germany, or somewhere in Europe.  Then that contact would forward them to his U.S. address.  If not, ya...hopefully he isn't waiting on those!

Boxing Day was also last week in the UK.  Yes, your order should have been to the shipper by then, but those UK sites do not have the ordering and processing capabilities of a Nike.  And do we know if Royal Mail moved packages on Boxing Day or were open for operations?  Maybe they bit off more than they could chew this year and it took a little longer to get orders out.  If you weren't lucky enough for your order to be in the stores first shipment that went to the delivery service on Friday the 21st, then Monday the 24th was the first day your order was picked up for delivery.  Counting that day and today, you have a total of 4 business days that have occurred since your order was processed, 3500 miles away from NYC.

This is also stated on most of the websites over there:  "Please add 48-72 hours for processing time and could take up to another 48 hours if we need to contact your bank for verification. International orders will be marked as gift." 

Got my WG order today. This release is pretty much a wrap for me :pimp:

Got my WG order today. This release is pretty much a wrap for me
pimp.gif
Can't wait to wear mine. Glad I doubled up. I see you got the GMP sitting fresh. Haven't broke mines out yet but the VIs should look great come warmer weather.

Just out of curiosity those of you who ordered from Size? were they delivered by your local mail carrier/USPS or was it UPS/FedEx etc..

Good luck to all who ordered from Offspring you will def hit you with a custom fee. If you dont pay the fee the shipper will just send the shoes back to Offspring there is no way to get around not paying the fee.

Size? pair came today USPS. Left in mailbox. Located in Atlanta for anyone wondering.

Nice, hopefully mine's there when I get home. I guess location is not a factor now since somebody said they got theirs and they live in Cali last week :x

Last edited:
Just got my HS pair surprised they got here so quick. Flawless pair too couldn't even find a glue stain to complain about couldn't be happier.

Just got my second pair from sole heaven , fresh double box no prob. $25 customs fee. I rock a 9 but keeping them for watever happens.

This picture is for the real mans.

Love em can't believe 1000$ price now adays....

Back
Top Bottom