Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I got mine for 400 this summer.

Sold some cement iii and tb iii to get em n never looked back.

Got an extra cement iii at house

how do you get smudges off of the patent leather?

I never used The Lincoln Paten leather cleaner in this vid but i have used Pledge and it works the best out of all the other things i have tried.... I'm Telling you PLEDGE is way better than water and lotion..

Last edited:
Every time I come back to this thread, I see and read space jam hype.....can we focus on the Breds please?

Well the SJ11 is definitely the highest reselling priced shoe at this point. Can't find any cheaper then 550-600 on eBay! I need a fresh pair in my life. The ice turned butterscotch on me.

Wow, i feel robbed. Sold mines DS for s measley 330 few weeks ago lol

Well the SJ11 is definitely the highest reselling priced shoe at this point. Can't find any cheaper then 550-600 on eBay! I need a fresh pair in my life. The ice turned butterscotch on me.
Then look somewhere else other than eBay. I bought a DS pair for $330 on NT. Look in the B&S section.

Per UPS tracking my shoes have been stuck in Departure Scan Hodgkins, IL since 12/26.. But say schedule delivery by tomorrow.. Is anyone else in the same boat?

$330? $350? Y'all are giving me some well needed hope 
laugh.gif

anybody know why JB decided on the left shoe the jumpman is the other way as compared to the 01 and CDP releases? may have been answered already but not sure where that answer is.
thanks in advance

Had mine up for $275 and a dude had the nerve to ask me for $230 shipped.

You should answer back with : Ya you know what, I think I want $320.00. Yeah that works with me, you know it's that dislexia kicking in. We flip numbers around all the time, it's just how it is.

Clearly you can get above 3 if you want , tell the scumbag to beat it. Let him know he's cheap and he just lost his chance at 275.00.

Happy New Years NT !

MentalKicks.com has some in stock.  Not sure if the site is legit, but I saw it on the legit site list on NT.  I see that mental kicks has a few pairs in stock, none over 300.  Base price is 269, but they add a few bucks for some different sizes.  I didn't see anything over 300 though.  I hope that the site is legit, and that perhaps it helps someone that has yet to cop.

MentalKicks.com has some in stock.  Not sure if the site is legit, but I saw it on the legit site list on NT.  I see that mental kicks has a few pairs in stock, none over 300.  Base price is 269, but they add a few bucks for some different sizes.  I didn't see anything over 300 though.  I hope that the site is legit, and that perhaps it helps someone that has yet to cop.

We don't mess with MK round here boi

Aiight, welll I guess NT needs to update the list that was posted on the forum a few days ago.  I was just trying to help those in need of a pair.  Good look on the heads up about MK.
The first post of the thread, with the legit site list, has a disclaimer in bold about a few sites, MK included.  Just letting you know in case you wondered about others on the list, there are a few.

http://niketalk.com/t/32113/official-legit-website-list-2011-updated-with-over-200-websites

Back
Top Bottom