Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Had one of my Kickz order ship this morning, but for my other order I placed a few hours ago, I got

"Thank you for your order.

Attached you will find a list of the items we reserved for you. We will ship your order as soon as we have received payment to our bank account. Please use ONLY your "E-Shop No." (starts with K00- / ZERO ZERO) in the reference box of your transaction and wire the money to:

Postbank Munich
IBAN: DE84 7001 0080 0443 0908 00
BIC: PBNKDEFF
Reference: E-Shop No. (starts with K00 / K-ZERO-ZERO)

In case you have already wired the money, of course you do not need to wire it again."

What did some of you do that happened to run into this part? I did use a different card than what I used for my first transaction.

ahhh yes another event that will significantly push the page count of this thread closer to the epic # 1000. Can't wait! I'm sure that everyone on this board had a good laugh at that "updated servers" fairytale that SH posted on their twitter. Wishful thinking my yellow toothed friends.

If all these restocks werent international I would cop a second pair. But I'll just sit back and watch everyone else deal with those servers.

But while SH is moving like a snail, kickz has a FSR and the site couldnt be faster. But maybe people like SH better. What do I know.

Last edited:
Most of the kids are at school so people might get lucky.. 
roll.gif

The trick is:

1. Go to the kickz.co.uk site first.

2. Add the shoes to the cart on that site.

3. Once in the cart, go to checkout and convert the site to US up in the top right hand corner of the page.

4. Once it converts to US, the price that was on the uk site does not convert to euro, it stays in GBP.

5. Once you've done that, you should checkout as usual.
Thanks for the help
happy.gif

GOT ALL THE WAY TO PAYMENT SCREEN ON SH WITH A SIZE 10.5. SITE IS MOVING OK FOR ME. GONNA RELEASE THEM. ALREADY HAVE TOO MANY PAIRS.

Last edited:
Got a sz 12 in the cart and all the way through and now waiting for the authorization to go through!!!

Back
Top Bottom