Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

good luck to you guys ordering from kickz since you'll prob be charged 3% from your cc since it's an international order and more likely than not you'll get a customs bill when the shoes arrive.

its not that they dont read. ive been deleting the comments (including mine). his posts should be in the legit check section and posting fakes are against the rules.

i thought some of the posts were gone. :lol: Also, its good that you delete those post so other members dont make the same mistake that dude did

yea it hit me that it could snowball into something bad then i remembered we cant do fakes around here.

But you are charged $434 at checkout.  You would have to order 2 pairs.  And why would they give you a bill for customs? Customs shouldn't charge anything.  Credit/Debit cards don't charge you 3% for buying internationally either..
nerd.gif
  I just want 1 pair for $250 shipped instead of being charged $434 and be stuck with 2 pairs.

Last edited:
Not me. UPS Expedited from the initial release.
My tracking from a previous order looked like that too, but for the Breds it shows:

I ordered a men's and a GS size so I'm hoping I don't get hit with customs today.

Last edited:
But you are charged $434 at checkout.  You would have to order 2 pairs.  And why would they give you a bill for customs? Customs shouldn't charge anything.  Credit/Debit cards don't charge you 3% for buying internationally either.. :nerd:   I just want 1 pair for $250 shipped instead of being charged $434 and be stuck with 2 pairs.

OK Brotha, those are fighting words, UNINSTALL!!!!! lol

Last edited:
It's DOUBLE official!!!! Received my shipping confirmation from SH!!!

PS My two Motorboat jones just arrived!!!

good luck to you guys ordering from kickz since you'll prob be charged 3% from your cc since it's an international order and more likely than not you'll get a customs bill when the shoes arrive.
What's funny couldn't order 1 pair during check out, but it allowed me to check out with 2 pairs! We got a good deal sir!
Negative, read what I said.
You are correct, but better than a custom fee.

My entire order came out to $437.10 and Foreign Transaction Fee $11.80

2 Pairs = $218.55 each before the fee for both pairs!

Last edited:
What's funny couldn't order 1 pair during check out, but it allowed me to check out with 2 pairs! We got a good deal sir!

You are correct, but better than a custom fee.

My entire order came out to $437.10 and Foreign Transaction Fee $11.80

2 Pairs = $218.55 each before the fee for both pairs!

AWESOME! Bro, glad it worked out for you.

My total for 2 pairs on kickz was 329,74 Euro which should be 434.76 USD. Not sure about internation fee or customs.

i just really want a restock! hopin that these restock across all websites not just one. maybe even a restock in stores would be awesome! 

I'm having trouble converting to the US price on kickz someone plz pm me! I'm on the mobile site! Can I convert on the mobile site?
I placed my order through non mobile, you'll check out with Euro's and never in US dollars on your end until you see a charge on your CC.

Your CC won't see the transaction on your end, but they will have a pending charge, since it's a foreign charge (At least with AMEX). Call your CC to verify.

Kickz.com will have your order on file, but won't have the total shown for you to see and the email to confirm your order. Make sure to screen shot your order to see the final price and etc.

Hope this helps!

Back
Top Bottom