Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Eh...his question seemed to pertain more to personal experiences, which isn't the most searchable thing out there, and not a TOTAL bonehead inquiry, even taking into account his n00b status.

If he was asking what "NDC" stood for, or said "hay guise are these TTS??"....then yeah I'd say "use the search function, sucka."
Well he asked a question that is discussed in 95% of the posts on the last 400 pages...specifically the last 15 pages from this morning all about overseas purchases. 

I never understood why these guys that come in with terrible posts, then reply to others saying "I thought this was a free ride sneaker club.....blah blah blah...something smart aleck" don't ever actually LEAVE and go away when their expectations were wrong.... Why don't they go away?

LOL at that GIF file being named "white dance club" :rofl:
:smh:

Eh...his question seemed to pertain more to personal experiences, which isn't the most searchable thing out there, and not a TOTAL bonehead inquiry, even taking into account his n00b status.

If he was asking what "NDC" stood for, or said "hay guise are these TTS??"....then yeah I'd say "use the search function, sucka."

I have followed NT for the longest but just now decided to sign up. I've been buying shoes longer than some of theses kids have been born I just never really cared to join any online communities. I thought I'd give it a go but now I see why I never cared to.

sorry man but you must not have really followed this thread 1 bit. seemed like you click on it, didnt read 1 lick, then was like hey, everyone share your international experiences with me.

Got my shipping confirmation email this morning. Checked tracking info and it says it should be delivered to me by 1/4/13.

I'm in NJ btw.

:smokin if true.

edit: ordered from Kickz.com btw

Last edited:
I have followed NT for the longest but just now decided to sign up. I've been buying shoes longer than some of theses kids have been born I just never really cared to join any online communities. I thought I'd give it a go but now I see why I never cared to.
I don't really believe this, and it is the reply that EVERY new person comes in here with.  I am not talking about your join date or post count.  I am talking about WHAT you posted.  If you followed NT for the longest then you would definitely know about overseas sites and you would definitely know people's feelings on them from this release alone.  There are over 500 of these pages discussing what you asked about.  AND it was recently discussed in length over the most recent 15 pages.  But my question wasn't just about your post. 

Last edited:
Anyone think cash on top of the royal 1's for my bred xi is a good trade? I copped multiple pairs for trade bait for some releases this new year.

I don't really believe this, and it is the reply that EVERY new person comes in here with.  I am not talking about your join date or post count.  I am talking about WHAT you posted.  If you followed NT for the longest then you would definitely know about overseas sites and you would definitely know people's feelings on them from this release alone.  There are over 500 of these pages discussing what you asked about.  AND it was recently discussed in length over the most recent 15 pages.  But my question wasn't just about your post. 

Very True...

And if you have followed NT for years you know it is an unforgivingh place...This is the last place I look to if Im looking for a hug :tongue:

i just watched one of the wildest videos of a hypebeast ecstatic that he copped a pair of fake 11's for $38 lmao this sh*t is sad 
mean.gif
 damn near the whole shoe was patent leather 
roll.gif

anyone ordered and received their order from offspring? 

i got charged $269 US + 63 in import duty fees.  am attempting to get the VAT back (should be around $43 bucks).  so that's still $280 or so. 

what's the process on getting the VAT back? 

thanks in advance.

tru

Last edited:
where the f do you people find these idiots that trade banned 1s and OG breds for 2012 retros?!?! Best trade offer i got was some NEAR ds infared vi's. Some of you have some luck!

These are real special trades. Trades I never caught in my life !! Maybe my search button ain't as good as yours !!!

But hey all the power to you !

Last edited:
These are real special trades. Trades I never caught in my life !! Maybe my search button ain't as good as yours !!!

But hey all the power to you !

honestly i think its the right place at the right time kinda thing..... like dude who traded solar yeezys for a dmp pack,sj xi, & the 2 sb lebrons

HeLLo everyone! Just joined and so stoked for my fnl pair to arrive today. I admit i was one of d gazillion lurkers here who happened to be in d ryt tym when d fnl mobile was posted. BIG THANKS to you bro i almost failed to grab a pair when all d sites crashed. Anyways wish u guys a good day/night!

anyone ordered and received their order from offspring? 

i got charged $269 US + 63 in import duty fees.  am attempting to get the VAT back (should be around $43 bucks).  so that's still $280 or so. 

what's the process on getting the VAT back? 

thanks in advance.

Just email them... This is what I received from them after I requested VAT refund but of course my order got cancelled.

"We apologise for the delay in answering your request.

We can confirm that the VAT cannot be removed from the purchase as the item has been cancelled due to being out of stock. You should have received an email to confirm this.

We apologise for any inconvenience that has been caused.

Kind regards"

We need a forum app

Back
Top Bottom